Goal Reviews

• Sep 02, 2020

Ok mediocre movie that's an uplifting story but it didn't hook me. I've seen so many uplifting sport movies that this is a movie that I will forget to 2 days.

• Oct 25, 2017

This has to be the best soccer movie I've ever seen! It definitely inspired me to keep working to reach my goals.

• Dec 31, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Oct 04, 2009

Great film about a boy who wants so desperately to play for his favorite Premier team New Castle. Good all around. Drama, action and a feel good movie.

• May 01, 2009

a good movie based on the life of a soccer player who is desperate to show his skills in the big leagues

• Apr 16, 2009