Good Morning, Babylon Reviews

• Feb 07, 2017

Brothers depart from Italy to the USA after the family's business is sold and eventually find success in the early days of Hollywood. Perhaps a bit too artsy for my, didn't buy into the brothers dying in the war in front of the church façade the family business built.

• Oct 14, 2016

Slow builder about Italian brothers who leave the homeland to find struggles and success in America during early Hollywood era. Story about family and the endurance of the arts. Manages to hold and build interest due to the characters involved. Vestron scoured the globe for the finest foreign films and this is part of that legacy.

• Dec 15, 2013

Good story and interesting characters..... a quirky homage to D.W. Griffith...

Good story and interesting characters..... a quirky homage to D.W. Griffith...

• May 04, 2009

Une jolie fable qu'on a du mal a croire.

Une jolie fable qu'on a du mal a croire.

• Mar 12, 2009

The war bit was somewhat tiresome, but the good part of it kept me reminding me of Wes Anderson.

• Aug 02, 2008

Wonderful intertextuality to the history of film, seen trough two italian migrants!

• Mar 02, 2008