Goodbye Charlie Bright Reviews

• Mar 05, 2015

This film feels so dated, yet also full of retro stuff that now gives it a fondness it was never meant to have. A low budget affair focussing on character relationships and difficulties of teens becoming adults up in a urban less well off area. Paul Nicholls is pretty good as the lead and has a moral backbone that the others lack. The plot sort of meandered, but was an easy enough watch.

• Aug 05, 2013

Didn't have the cast to match the story and the whole 'blonde bird' part of the film seemed pointless and the 2 other characters in the friendship group were left up in the air.

• Oct 24, 2012

A honest account of South London boys

A honest account of South London boys

• Oct 15, 2012

friends begin to grow apart as one tries to keep the other down until he can't take it anymore. the low budget britishness of it really serves to enhance its appeal

• Sep 19, 2012

Not bad film but Paul Nichols pretending he's not posh do me a favour .

Not bad film but Paul Nichols pretending he's not posh do me a favour .

• Mar 14, 2012

The best part of this movie is probably Paul Nicholls running naked at the beginning. It's okay I suppose. Really well acted, but disjointed and slow in some places. It has really good parts, but in my opinion it lets itself down.

• Apr 13, 2011

What a wonderful undiscovered Brit gem-highly recommended.

What a wonderful undiscovered Brit gem-highly recommended.

• Mar 31, 2011

Typically shot in Cockney fashion, Goodbye Charlie Bright is just about trouble occuring in a rough London estate but with a few details involving the plot. It doesnt save it from being dissapointing. Although the B+ actors arnt genuine brilliant actors but they do make their presence felt in a realistic way, the setting is very realistic and what you'll see in a rough place, so a plus for that but still, never quite worked as a film, just got a bit cheesy and realistic changed to unrealism at times. Not a terrible movie, no where near, just not a good one, below that average mark for me.

• Mar 29, 2011

a good cast,but a silly tale.........

a good cast,but a silly tale.........

• Dec 27, 2010

Nice portray of friendship. Heartbreaking at times. Interesting to watch.

Nice portray of friendship. Heartbreaking at times. Interesting to watch.