Grandma's Boy Reviews

• Brandon
    May 04, 2021

Dirty raunchy humor and video games yes please!

Dirty raunchy humor and video games yes please!

• Mar 18, 2021

Poor Box office but when it hit DVD it became an instant cult classic! Laughs and Laughs throughout the entire movie. The average teenage/adult child type movie.

• Feb 24, 2021

The unrated version is funnier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 12, 2021

One of the greatest comedy movies of all time. It has also been one of my all time favorite movies for a very long time.

• Nov 27, 2020

This is one of my favorite movies and it's not even a good movie lol But somehow it's one of those movies that passes with me... it's entertaining in a stupid way and sometimes I like that. I think you either love it or hate it and it's just that simple.

• Nov 26, 2020

This Movie is special i actually laughed a few times in the movie I LOVED IT! :) Critic stop hating adam sandler

• Nov 17, 2020

Absolutely one of the most hilariously quotable movies I have seen. I watch this at least twice a year.

• Nov 11, 2020

I made it about 30 mins before I gave up. Didn't even chuckle once. I like some low-brow humor but this is just low effort.

• Oct 25, 2020

An absolute cult classic comedy.

An absolute cult classic comedy.

• Sep 26, 2020

Grandma's Boy is a disappointing film. It is about a thirty-five-year-old video game tester who has to move in with his grandma and her two old lady roommates. Doris Roberts and Allen Covert give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Nicholaus Goossen did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with this motion picture.