Grandma's Boy Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

My favorite movie of all time.

My favorite movie of all time.

• Sep 09, 2019

....”You came on my mother”...

....”You came on my mother”...

• Jul 28, 2019

I signed up for Rotten Tomatoes just to leave a review for this movie. I'm not one to re-watch movies or remember lines from them, but this movie has proven to be an exception. This is an absolute classic.

• Jul 26, 2019

love it, hilarious, movie is not meant to be taken seriously, if you love stoner comedy you will love this.

• Jul 24, 2019

J.P- "Samantha, sit on my face" Nick Swardson- "That's cool, if you want to be sober and vomit" Allan & Nick- "Hey Nick, bro I need a favor. You're not cumming on my dad." 😂😂😂

• Jul 13, 2019

This movie is so funny. The critics are stuck up assholes. Sure, it's kinda niche stoner humor, but it's so well done. Joel David Moore is HILARIOUS. All Alex's "roommates" are fantastic and so funny, especially when you consider past rolls they have played (Shirley Jones, I'm looking at you). An underrated classic. Fuck the critics.

• Jun 22, 2019

seems the critics are retarded, a cult classic.

seems the critics are retarded, a cult classic.

• Jun 21, 2019

Stoner Nerd Comedy what could be better?

Stoner Nerd Comedy what could be better?

• Jun 11, 2019

Bottom of the barrel film showing us the best of the Happy Madison characters and actors. The movie will please tweens and young boys. It is sad that this is what happened to Adam Sandler, who started out as a creative actor and gradually fell to earth with a series of serious duds.

• May 27, 2019