The Grass Harp Reviews

• Jul 06, 2013

This movie is great!!! I love this movie~

This movie is great!!! I love this movie~

• Feb 27, 2013

It was great and really sweet!

It was great and really sweet!

• Nov 02, 2012

Why Mary Steenburgen and Jack Lemmon is in this cover ,Where is Piper Laurie and Edward Furlong they are the leading role's in this movie.

• Jun 09, 2012

I would like to own this one because I really liked it

I would like to own this one because I really liked it

• Sep 10, 2011

Nice story with nice characters. Interested on reading the book, after watching it.

• Apr 06, 2010

Kellemes családi film. Humoros és kedves. Jack Lemmon szerepelhetett volna többet is.

John B Super Reviewer
    Jan 24, 2010

A cute little film that perhaps should have been more widely viewed.

A cute little film that perhaps should have been more widely viewed.

• Jun 20, 2009

very underrated film

very underrated film

• Apr 24, 2009

The wonderful ensemble cast bouyes this indie slightly above the ordinary.

The wonderful ensemble cast bouyes this indie slightly above the ordinary.

• Mar 12, 2009

Funny that Dolly, Catharine and Colin's characters aren't on the cover. They were the heart of the story. Clean, touching straightforward family story that is funny in parts and fairly predictable. Ho-hum.