Graveyard Shift Reviews

• Jan 14, 2020

"SHOOOOWWWSS OVAH!!!"

"SHOOOOWWWSS OVAH!!!"

• Jul 20, 2018

Who wants to watch a movie about people trying to exterminate rats that can't be exterminated

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

Yes, a story of a vampire who finds true love with a married woman, this is the kind of love story best suited for vampires. I loved this movie, the story is good, the characters are interesting, it's strange and creepy at times, and overall it's just awesome. I really liked this movie, and I highly recommend it.

• Mar 29, 2010

I liked it, even though it is strange at times, and I wanted the vampire to win in the end. Still, this is a cool and sexy vampire movie from the 80s, and I would recommend seeing it to any vampire fans out there.

• Nov 26, 2009

this is one of the Best vampire movies i have ever seen great 80s horror movie....

• Sep 12, 2009

Interesting low budget Canadian vampire movie. I think it had to be known in the US as Central Park Drifter to not get confused with that awful Stephen King movie Graveyard Shift. While it has an interesting premise, it tends to drag and the ending seems kind of tacky, but it isn't like there was much of a budget to work with.

• Jun 06, 2009

Worst vampire move ever. Not one redeeming quality.

Worst vampire move ever. Not one redeeming quality.

• Jul 27, 2007

This is, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, the most evangelically wonderful film I have ever seen.

• Jul 16, 2007

This is, without the slightest shadow of a doubt, the most diabolically terrible film I have ever seen.

• Jun 27, 2007

Lots of naked breasts. Overall silly and boring.

Lots of naked breasts. Overall silly and boring.