Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Reviews

• Apr 22, 2019

An enjoyable Green Lantern film.

An enjoyable Green Lantern film.

• Nov 25, 2018

This movie is so awesome and cool.

This movie is so awesome and cool.

• Jun 09, 2018

Another lame dc animated film.

Another lame dc animated film.

• May 25, 2018

Green lantern is a cool superhero

Green lantern is a cool superhero

• Jan 21, 2018

Green lantern is going to save the city and the Universe again a good kids movie if you like green lantern

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Jun 13, 2017

I found this movie to be very dull and boring as the main plot and Hal Jordan are pushed aside to tell mini stories about other members of the Green Lantern Corps, While the action was fun the stories just dragged too long and really spoiled what could of been a good main story if they stuck to it, Even my 6 Year old was bored and annoyed with the back stories, The ending was good but couldn't stop this being another missed opportunity involving Green Lantern.

• Feb 14, 2017

Green Lantern finally gets his own story that isn't bogged down with other justice League members. The film revolves around Hal Jordan mentoring his student by telling her about past adventures that he and the corps has had in the past. This interesting style of film keeps me entertained while expanding on the story of the Lanterns as a whole. If you are a fan of Green Lantern you will be a fan of this film.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Nov 20, 2016

I honestly don't know which 2011 Green Lantern movie was worse.

I honestly don't know which 2011 Green Lantern movie was worse.

• Aug 09, 2016

was a good flick, but lacked some aspects that made it feel empty sometimes.

was a good flick, but lacked some aspects that made it feel empty sometimes.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Feb 25, 2016

Good animation and decent vocal chops aid in the competent telling of several short stories all revolving around members of the intergalactic police force known in the DC pantheon as the Green Lantern Corp. It's less of an introduction and more of a catch up/put you up to speed. The flaw in this superhero's development remains though, and that is: just what are the limits of his powers? How is it that after all these years no one has blueprinted this character? It would certainly improve his accessibility.