Green River Reviews

• Feb 03, 2019

Gary Coen had a brief seen in this movie and was the best actor.

Gary Coen had a brief seen in this movie and was the best actor.

• Jan 31, 2014

Horrendously acted low budget serial killer movie. The two lead actresses were terrible - overacting and stumbling over their lines. The story is weak; not given enough information to make heads or tails of it. Head scratcher: why did they make this? To what purpose? Dreadful...

• Aug 19, 2013

The worst acting, directing, and cinematography ever seen in a movie. The story made no sense, the characters were unlikable, and there was no real storyline. Stay away!

• Feb 05, 2013

This is the worst movie I've ever seen. I stopped watching when the two girls are firing a gun at a man for no apparent reason. Horrible acting. Don't waste your time.

• Jun 03, 2012

I totally agree with you Steve. Question...the cop turns out to be the killer right???

• May 28, 2012

This is one of the most one-dimensional, most poorly acted films I've ever tried to sit through. The synopsis makes it sound much more interesting than it is, but at least if the acting had been good I'd have been able to sit through it. Everyone was obnoxious and phony, and I just could not do it for more than half an hour. Don't waste your time.

• Apr 22, 2011

Oh man what a boring movie this was fell a sleep in the begenning that never happens everrrr it only got interseting at the end when it was over thank god I didnt buy this one this time

• Mar 19, 2011

Poor acting and well not that good of a movie

Poor acting and well not that good of a movie

• Jan 06, 2011

This movie was absolutely horrible, the acting sucked and it wasn't suspenseful at all. It was a waste of my time.

• Jul 31, 2010

This movie sucks more than... Getting your socks wet... Giving a cat a flea dip... Rotting fish.