Grey Owl Reviews

• Jul 07, 2020

Loved the movie! Gives a glimpse of history and reminds us of what's really important! Grey owl was a man ahead of his time. Would recommend watching

• Jun 07, 2020

I thought this was a very moving movie. Pierce Bronson did a good job. If you know anything about the culture you understand what he did. It's very hard to walk in both worlds, you have to choose.

• Jan 31, 2020

Don't let your prejudice against Brosnan keep you from this movie. It could have been cast better, but it is a great story. I gave it an extra star to counter the haters.

• Mar 09, 2019

Well written, well directed and with both a thoughtful and thought provoking performance by Pierce Brosnan.

• Mar 12, 2018

Between Those obnoxious screaming fur balls and Pierce Brosnan making dramatic speeches about "beaver", this was hard to watch without liquor.

• Dec 07, 2016

a really refreshing experience, if you believe that boldness is not equal to harsh speaking, creativity to sex scenes and machine guns every five minutes and originality to act like an average person thinking himself original. Otherwise you will fell asleep after 5 minutes and borrow rather terminator 3 to see it again.

• Nov 06, 2014

The problem isn't that it's slow, the problem is that it's so uninteresting.

The problem isn't that it's slow, the problem is that it's so uninteresting.

• Mar 29, 2014

This movie is so boring and overly dramatic it hurts.

This movie is so boring and overly dramatic it hurts.

• Oct 16, 2012

Mmmm, I didn't like the beginning at all. I was completely confused. I was confused until about half-way through the movie. Afterwards, I realized the movie-makers did it purposely, because he kept changing his story. One moment his dad was Scottish, then Indian, and so on and so on. I did love how Archie changed from being a trapper, to an animal lover because of Pony. The dialog wasn't the best and the storyline moved very fast at the beginning, within 10 mins, Archie and Pony were already in the wilderness. However, it was a pretty good movie. I loved the story, but there were some things that needed mending and fixing. Overall, this movie is based off a real man and I loved how Nathaniel Arcand was in this :). There was some negative and positive points, but I do recommend people who love nature and love any story about Natives (like moi) should watch this film sometime in the future. I grant this movie 3 ***s. ^.^

• Apr 06, 2012

There is one part I didn't like.

There is one part I didn't like.