Group Sex Reviews

• Nov 07, 2013

I have been shooting a lot of blanks lately. Movie blanks I mean. And this only helped the streak. The movie had an interesting angle that was wasted the minute it gets into the sex addict group. And that happens like 20 minutes into the movie, so you do the math. While the main character should have left the group early on, I should have stopped this movie early on too.

• Aug 04, 2013

Much funnier, wittier and good natured than most movies in this genre. Where other films cross too many lines, and devolve into overkill - Group Sex strikes the right balances all around. Cooke, Yustman and Winkler in particular make this flick stand out by not taking themselves too seriously and delivering spontaneous laughs.

• Apr 15, 2013

una comedia medio pelo,. superficial y demasiado aburrida

una comedia medio pelo,. superficial y demasiado aburrida

• Sep 20, 2012

I'm marking this as 5 stars, not because it's actually a 5 star movie, but because I'm trying to raise the average rating. In reality I might give it 3 stars, which is much higher than the average. I'm not sure why pro critics won't go near this thing, but this is one of the best movies I've ever seen on Comedy Central. I know that caveat doesn't help, but it is incredibly refreshing to see a well-acted, well-paced, dialogue-dense film. I generally do not like anything with Tom Arnold either, and frankly, I've only seen pieces of it so far and haven't even finished it, but I've seen MANY films throughout my life, I have some bachelor's-level education in the arts, and I have a very critical eye (you can ask my friends, especially the ones who aren't talking to me). I can tell right away if a movie is going to be good or bad, because the quality of a movie is more-or-less homogenous all the way through. The point is, if you haven't seen this movie, give it a chance. If there is something about it that grosses you out or doesn't impress, I can't imagine it being more disgusting or disappointing than Family Guy's various vomiting characters or drawn out Conway Twitty, chicken fights and Return of the Jedi parody scenes, respectively. This film has modern camera work, razor-sharp editing, and an all-star cast. For the life of me I cannot figure out why I've never heard of it. Yes, there is better comedy out there, but come on. Is it really appropriate to drag one joke out for five minutes, or repeat a word over and over and expect to get the same reaction every time? Does SNL really have the winning formula? If so I shed a tear for our nation. What happened to good writing? Or at least writing that tried? That wasn't repetitive? That didn't make you want to stick a fork in your brain? Group Sex may not be perfect, but it clearly makes the effort. And for that, I applaud it.

• Jun 22, 2012

Gran película de amor.... para Reirse, pasarla bien, y sorprenderse....8/10

Gran película de amor.... para Reirse, pasarla bien, y sorprenderse....8/10

• Jan 14, 2012

Face sexul si comedia sa para idei proaste

Face sexul si comedia sa para idei proaste

• Dec 18, 2011

This actually turned out to be halfway decent, even managed to suck in a passer-by while it was on. Did not expect to see Alias/Heroes guy play a role like that, but he played it well (as well as a role like that can be portrayed anyway). The story itself was at least a bit unique in the details. Tom Arnold's character was funny and the guy he was always hanging out with reminded me of a certain Sons of Anarchy character. And yeah, Vanessa / Odette Annable, hot as hell!

• Dec 15, 2011

should've change the movie title to something more appropriate.. the story line was not bad.. but kinda boring..

• Nov 01, 2011

I actually thought this movie was completely hilarious. I'll admit that this is not The Shawshank Redemption, but it wasn't trying to be. It was playful and quirky and the dialog had me laughing out loud at points. Would I watch it with my mother? No. Would I watch it with a laid-back girl while knocking back a few beers? Absolutely.

• Sep 23, 2011

To real life, and to fake at the same time.

To real life, and to fake at the same time.