Growing Op Reviews

• Feb 06, 2019

I thought it pretty funny and a different topic to delve into as a story.

I thought it pretty funny and a different topic to delve into as a story.

• Sep 29, 2018

Fascinating what this movie foreshadows. Cannibis fans...good watch.

Fascinating what this movie foreshadows. Cannibis fans...good watch.

• Jun 17, 2018

Its a great movie, it should have had a sequal and needs a sequal to make it better, as part 1 would have set the plot of a greater part 2 many cannabis fan would love as there isn't many realistic cannabis movies out there to educate about narcs, don't trust anyone

• Nov 13, 2017

Good idea executed poorly. Story about a home schooled teen who decides to goto public school in his senior year. Its fairly dull from start to finish. The idea of having parents who grow weed as a career is fun but the director did a terrible job with it. Don't waste your time with this movie.

• Mar 13, 2014

love it! one of my favorite movies

love it! one of my favorite movies

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Aug 28, 2013

I've always enjoyed coming-of-age stories, and this fits the bill - although the family unit in this movie is more unusual than most. They develop marijuana. So how does a home school teenager fit in when he falls in love with the girl-next-door?

• Mar 26, 2013

Décevant dans l'ensemble.

Décevant dans l'ensemble.

• Mar 16, 2013

This movie was hilarious. But not in a good way. For pure entertainment value, based upon how absurdly bad this was, I'll give it 1 1/2 stars. I think that is quite generous.

• Dec 22, 2012

This is a typical movie nothing good about it and it was annoying

This is a typical movie nothing good about it and it was annoying

• Sep 20, 2012

This movie starts off funny and good and then becomes a big buzz kill. I would never watch it again PASS