Hangman's Curse Reviews

• Nov 10, 2019

The film runs like mystery and you are kept in suspense of "whodunit" until the end!

• Oct 07, 2017

Pretty lame, nonsensical, and poorly made. Another movie genre Christians failed at.

• May 05, 2017

This feels like a slightly Christian episode of 'Goosebumps'. Production values and cast are fine, overall a strictly average affair. Surprisingly the author has a sizable role and is good!

• Sep 12, 2014

I'm SUPER afraid of spiders!!! In that aspect...this movie scared the crap out of me. Other than that...it was pretty dumb. I watched it years ago.

• May 30, 2014

I love this movie! It's so intriguing and griping and keeps you on the edge of your seat! It's a very good representation of Frank E. Peretti's book! It was very well done and acted, I love it! I'd suggest it to anyone.

• May 01, 2014

I must first point out that I'm completely and totally biased towards this movie, because I'm an extra in it. Anyways, it's a Christian Horror film. So practically no gore, but full of themes. This is also a rare instance where the changes from the book are an improvement. A horror film safe for the entire family.

• Feb 27, 2013

You Never Realize what the ghost really is

You Never Realize what the ghost really is

• Feb 08, 2013

this movie is pretty much fucking AMAZING i love it...i need to watch it sometime soon!

• Nov 07, 2012

didn't follow the book in some areas but it was super creepy and I feel the changes made this movie work.

• Sep 29, 2012

i dont know what to say. i thought this was a game?

i dont know what to say. i thought this was a game?