Hogfather Reviews

• Dec 04, 2016

I love this movie I look it up every year and watch it.

I love this movie I look it up every year and watch it.

• Mar 11, 2015

I love it it was amazon

I love it it was amazon

• Jul 11, 2014

One of the Best adaptations of this Classic. Loved Susan and Mr. Teatime!!

One of the Best adaptations of this Classic. Loved Susan and Mr. Teatime!!

• Jun 01, 2014

I discovered Pratchett thanks to this movie, just for that it deserved 5 stars.

I discovered Pratchett thanks to this movie, just for that it deserved 5 stars.

• Apr 17, 2014

The film was EPIC! I realy liked it. ( I didn`t want it to end! )

The film was EPIC! I realy liked it. ( I didn`t want it to end! )

• Apr 05, 2014

it's not a movie itself I love, but Terry Pratchet in general. Though I have to give credits - this is a decent adaptation. Mind it was made years ago, when people used to wear masks rather than use fancy computer effects. Cast is great, well chosen and believable. Loved it.

• Nov 23, 2013

Greatly enjoyed it, even though I haven't read any of the books, my father has and I've heard plenty about them. Fantastic for Discworld fans or not.

• Oct 08, 2013

This movie is just baffling and horrible. Another rip off in the name Narnia, what a wannabe. Do not watch this atrocity, what an abomination.

• Oct 05, 2013

The first live-action adaptation of Terry Pratchet's Discworld series. This follows the adventures of Death as he takes over for the Hogfather (and Santa Claus like entity) because Teatime is holding him hostage. Made for TV, but still pretty good. Cannot wait for the others to be put on DVD. Not a substitute for the books, though.

• Jun 01, 2013

One of my all-time favorite holiday movies.

One of my all-time favorite holiday movies.