Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers Reviews

• Feb 22, 2018

A private eye searching for a runaway stumbles upon a ring of hookers who belong to an ancient Egyptian chainsaw cult. This is a perfect example of how to really deliver with a genre flick. The title tells you EXACTLY what's being promised and the film delivers EXACTLY what it promises. It has a good cast for delivering on this promise. Michelle Bauer (who looks incredible in this flick) is the main chainsaw hooker. Linnea Quigley is the runaway. Gunnar Hansen is the leader of the cult. Eve Fox Harris from "Repo Man" shows up. The film has lots of nudity, lots of cheap gore and is actually pretty funny in a not-too-challenging way. By the time Quigley is performing the Virgin Dance of the Double Chainsaws, anyone who has signed up based on the title will be more than pleased.

• Jul 16, 2016

Linnea Quigley is a hoot but "Hollywood Chainsaw" could've been a really fun film, instead it's boring.

• Jul 13, 2016

Great 80's low budget fun, I mean, the title says it all.

Great 80's low budget fun, I mean, the title says it all.

• May 22, 2016

If your hooker starts covering furniture with sheets of plastic, you better hope she's just a squirter. Otherwise it is highly likely you are about to become a ritualistic sacrifice for a chainsaw worshiping cult. Private I. Jack Chandler better find his perky runaway girl before someone finds him....in pieces. Fun for the whole family this one is.

• Apr 20, 2015

Oh my lord, that was a train wreck. There were boobs though...

Oh my lord, that was a train wreck. There were boobs though...

• Apr 13, 2015

Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers is a terrible terrible film... full of fake blood, lame dialogue, terrible acting, nudity, chainsaws, and a plot that almost makes Ed Wood look good... and that's why I like it! There's a reason this film is such a draw for lovers of SOBIG movies and it isn't just the name (though it does help). Any film the combines sleaze with horror and sports a story about an ancient Egyptian cult that uses chainsaws to perform sacrifices all while an old school gumshoe (Private Detective) complete with voice overs, tries to figure out who's killing all these people, truly deserves checking out.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2015

I won't tell you that Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers is bad, you read the title, you know it's bad. I know it's bad, the movie itself knows it's bad. Hell, it goes out of its way to deliberately ensure it's bad, that's the whole point. But what I will tell you, is that I'm all about bad 80's horror, and I was willing to give Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers two and a half stars, which is not too shabby a rating from me, but they completely lost me in the climax, where the badness went from funny to awkward and cringeworthy. So I ended up giving it one, because, as shitty as it is, it's no Ouija.

• Jul 30, 2014

well, hey, it lived up to it's name

well, hey, it lived up to it's name

• Mar 07, 2014

Trashy, but in a cute way.

Trashy, but in a cute way.

• Oct 26, 2013

Immediately joins the list of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Immediately joins the list of the worst movies I've ever seen.