Reviews

• Oct 31, 2019

I am not one to sit and be a captive audience, but this movie is one I will watch each Halloween, or just randomly. Nice cars and music, and a look at the times they are a changing. Enjoy!

• Sep 24, 2019

Absolutely love it. Brings back great memories

Absolutely love it. Brings back great memories

• Aug 06, 2018

One of the best CAR MOVIES of the 60's. A 17%. Kidding me. This movie is great. So many actors just starting out. Michelle Pfeiffer

• Mar 13, 2018

Underrated RAUNCHY VERSION OF AMERICAN GRAFFITI, BUT FUNNIER. GETS BETTER EVERYTIME YOU WATCH IT!

• Apr 12, 2017

Cross between American Graffiti and Porky's. I enjoyed it most of the time. See Tony Danza and Michelle Pfieffer in their first movies.

• Feb 28, 2017

This is a blatant rip off American Graffiti, but it's still a fun film to watch. It's rated R which makes it a little more fun to watch (you get the bad language and classic 80's nudity). There isn't much of a story, but there are some pretty funny moments, most of these involve the two bumbling cops. The "Lawrence of Arabia" song still cracks me up the most.

• Aug 28, 2016

poor character development. obvious ending. over all boring

poor character development. obvious ending. over all boring

• Feb 20, 2016

An all-time classic from 1980. Michelle Pheiffer, Tony Danza, Robert Wuhl and Fran Drescher. Great music, sophomoric humor, and great one-liners.

• Dec 29, 2015

Great if you think premature ejaculation is funny.

Great if you think premature ejaculation is funny.

• Mar 28, 2015

It's of course a rip off of American Graffiti, but doesn't have the charm or staying power. Don't look for much of Tony Danza or Michelle Pfeiffer.