Honor Reviews

• Jan 20, 2015

got it on a cheap dvd compilation at Sears

got it on a cheap dvd compilation at Sears

• Mar 14, 2011

Getting released in the UK as Fists Of Rage, we welcome back 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper as a retired police officer whose son is involved in a dispute with a local street gang. There's lots of threatening words and a bit of fighting. It's not terribly exiciting really and the fight scenes are lack lustre.

• Chosen 7 Super Reviewer
    Jul 30, 2009

Low budget but still a somewhat good film. Russell Wong plays the villain role well.

• Jun 13, 2009

Bad in almost every respect. I would've quit watching after five minutes, but I hung in there for Rowdy Roddy Piper, Russell Wong, and the mixed martial artists. Even so, I only made it about halfway. It has a lot of fighting, sure, but suffers from the way-too-close cam effect.

• Sep 15, 2008

similar to never back down

similar to never back down

• Apr 05, 2008

(D) - made cheaply, bad acting, but a couple MMA moves in a street fight at the end of the movie... pretty cool that rorion gracie was in this movie...

• Jan 12, 2008

It was alright. Pretty much the exact same storyline as walking tall with the rock, except more martial arts. A few good fight sequences, only part that bugged me was Jason Barry demolishing Russel Wong because Wong is such the superior martial artist, but other than that it had a little bit from many fighting styles and fellow martial artists will enjoy.

• Sep 24, 2007

Great fighting but the story SUCKED!!!

Great fighting but the story SUCKED!!!

• Jun 22, 2007