Hurricane Express Reviews

• Oct 30, 2012

that is a very old movie and i am not used to watch this. the acting is not quite good, the fight scene is ridiculous and the whole storyline looks like it was written in an hour. beside that, it is nice to see that even in 1932, their special effects (the "mask effect" of appearing the same person twice on the scene) is well done. it is always nice to watch old movie, just to see how people were in the past.

• Jul 03, 2011

One of the best B movies that I have ever seen, and a really unique performance by John Wayne.

• Jun 06, 2009