I'll Take You There Reviews

• Jan 05, 2019

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a girl point a gun at me and force me to fall in love with her. And now I know, thanks to this movie. I've always liked Ally Sheedy and the quirky characters she plays in certain movies, unfortunately, this movie doesn't give her much to shine. But I did enjoy listening to the foul mouthed Grandma. Anyway, if you wanna pass the time to watch an implausible story, this is the movie for you. But then again, stranger things have happened in real life.

• Sam R Super Reviewer
    Jan 13, 2012

Quirky and interesting. Ally Sheedy is an amazing actress. Worth watching at least once.

• Oct 09, 2011

I loved this movie... about a woman who goes crazy after a man she really likes (whose wife left him for his best friend) insults her. A great dark comedy about love and how we affect each in and outside relationships. Breakfast Club aside, I think this is Ally Sheedy's best movie.