InAPPropriate Comedy Reviews

• Dec 07, 2019

Breathtaking performance by one Ari Shaffir.

Breathtaking performance by one Ari Shaffir.

• Jul 15, 2019

Forgot this movie existed then rewatched then then remembered why i forgot it. Awful just awful smh

• Mar 07, 2017

As you can tell from the title, it is really inappropriate and not funny too, except "The Amazing Racist" sketches by Ari Shaffir it is so funny that it should has its own spin off.

• Jul 15, 2016

movie sucks its the most unfunny and racist movie ive ever watched

movie sucks its the most unfunny and racist movie ive ever watched

• Jul 13, 2016

some sketch comedy like "flirty harry" that is just NOT funny

some sketch comedy like "flirty harry" that is just NOT funny

• Jun 10, 2016

This may be one of those times you can actually judge a book by its cover. It just goes to prove that sketch-movies are just not good. Literally, the movie sketches come from Lindsay Lohan's crotch and they're just as bad as anything you would expect to find there. You can expect this from Rob Schneider and Lindsay Lohan, but Adrien Brody agreeing to do this... maybe he didn't want to be taken seriously ever again.

• Jun 09, 2016

It's just terrible. I wanted to see the movie that "made Move 43 look good in retrospect". And well it did do that but that's the only "positive" thing that it did. The movie tries hard to be offensive which could be fine if it was funny which it isn't. Normally I wouldn't recommend a 0/5 movie, but in this case I will recommend it for two cases. 1. You're an up and coming comedy writer and want to see what not to do. 2. You want to painstakingly analyze a movie to find some shred of humor and ultimately fail.

• Jan 05, 2016

I can't believe someone who goes to jail for beating his girlfriend, can make enough money to blow it on a HUGE cast like this...to put in the WORST, most RACIST, disgusting, sexist, uncalled for, piece of shit, unfunny movie I have ever seen in my life.

• Dec 11, 2015

I couldn't figure out how to give 0 stars. This movie is absolute trash. I've never been so disgusted by a movie in my entire life. There weren't even parts that made me chuckle but feel guilty about afterwards, because aside from it being the most offensive thing I've ever seen, it wasn't even remotely clever or humorous. Every actor in it must have the shittiest sense of humor and I feel terrible for all the victims of the "hidden camera" racist sequences. Fuck the people who made this movie and everyone who participated. And to the people who believed it was such a riotous good time, may you rot in hell scumbags.

• Oct 08, 2015