It's a Great Feeling Reviews

• Apr 04, 2017

A fun one with a cameos galore. I like all the Wisconsin references.

A fun one with a cameos galore. I like all the Wisconsin references.

• Feb 22, 2011

This movie is full of cameos from big stars. It also is a funny vehicle set for Doris Day!! You get to see Joan Crawford slap Jack Carson and Dennis Morgan and tell them that she does that in all her pictures!

• Dec 10, 2010

It's an... okay feeling. Lots of nice classic Hollywood cameos, but otherwise pretty unremarkable.

• Jun 19, 2010

all star cast make the most out of slim plot & story

all star cast make the most out of slim plot & story

• Apr 02, 2010

• Jan 31, 2010

83/100. This movie is hysterically funny! Jack Carson and Dennis Morgan play themselves, making jabs at each other throughout. Doris Day is a delight. Great songs, fine production and lots of inside jokes. The guest cameo stars are impressive. The scene with Joan Crawford is particularly memorable. It is just great to see Hollywood stars make fun of themselves and the industry. Excellent writing, I enjoyed this tremendously.