Jason's Lyric Reviews

• Mar 27, 2017

This was such a lovely movie. It had the typical elements of a 90s black romance, laced with gangstas and violence, but it was so much more than that. It had moments of such beauty, tenderness, and raw emotion. The acting overall was very good as well. Worth seeing.

• Feb 23, 2016

Beautifully filmed and well-knit story. Whitaker was his typical powerful presence. Love ALL his movies.

• Jul 30, 2014

Entertaining and well acted.

Entertaining and well acted.

• Jun 05, 2013

good drama the acting was a good relation to real drama going on in the world!

good drama the acting was a good relation to real drama going on in the world!

• Oct 02, 2012

18 years and I still love it

18 years and I still love it

• Jul 08, 2012

a down 2 earth love story. great cast.

a down 2 earth love story. great cast.

• Apr 19, 2012

another awsome movie.... :)

another awsome movie.... :)

• Apr 17, 2012

1 of my all time favorite movies.

1 of my all time favorite movies.

• Apr 09, 2012

I absolutely love this movie! The end was kind of insane, but this movie is very realistic! Also, the romance was scenes was incredible!!!

• Apr 05, 2012