Jesus Henry Christ Reviews

• Jan 08, 2018

Like em or not they're your family.

Like em or not they're your family.

• Jan 10, 2016

a funny black comedy that writer/director Dennis Lee gets right on the money.

a funny black comedy that writer/director Dennis Lee gets right on the money.

• Sep 16, 2015

Imagine watching a Wes Anderson movie, except that every five minutes, someone screams in your ear, and switches to another movie before you can say "WTF?!?"

• Sep 10, 2015

Funny, but not hilarious. Sweet, but not sickening. A bit and of a gem and worth your time.

• Mar 29, 2015

A delightful, artful, and thoroughly entertaining expose on the power of genetics to influence man, humor, and good film making. Unlike most critics, I loved it and found it neither over wrought or improbable, but what the fuck would I know about the topic, I'm just a doctor of genetics.

• Mar 15, 2015

Me gustó, por momentos tiene algunas cosas pedorras pero en general esta buena y tiene su encanto

• Feb 19, 2015

I do not understand why this movie is getting so much hate! It wasn't the best movie ever but it definitely isn't deserving of what people are saying about it.

• Feb 03, 2015

Cute, funny, quirky movie. Plus I love Toni Collette. Definitely check it out if you have Netflix.

• Aug 22, 2014

This movie is really WTF? It is an ok movie.

This movie is really WTF? It is an ok movie.

• Jul 05, 2014

Watching Jesus Henry Christ sometimes feels like being trapped in a building with a faulty fire alarm. I say SKIP IT!!!