Judas Reviews

• Jan 07, 2009

Judas guapisisisisisisisimo jajaja pero excesivamente intensooo, nadamas queria puro pleito!!!... Y Jesus todo amor i paz, tranquilo!!

• Mar 26, 2008

Judaskaraktären inte helt trovärdig. Däremot fint att få se historien om Jesu liv berättad ur ett annat perspektiv; och med en annan person i centrum; dvs Judas i detta fallet snarare än Jesus - som det oftast brukar vara annars.

• Jan 19, 2008

This TV movie is so brilliantly horrible but the best part is all the unintentional homoerotic moments between Jesus and Judas. If you know me, you know I was cracking up!

• Sep 23, 2007

Making use of historical Jesus research, especially the Jewish Roman situation, with all the Jewish groups. This was a briljant movie, not really for depicting Judas, but more for making the viewer part of the world of Jesus

• Aug 08, 2007

Judas wasn't who you think he was...He was more dan that, no wonder Jesus chose im as 1 of the disciples.

• Jun 18, 2007

They showed the movie at school and I was absolutely speechless afterwards, and not in a good way. Riding on the wave of Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" success, "Judas" was picked up by ABC to be shown on primetime. Nevertheless, "Judas" does not hold any credibility in my opinion, as a movie in of itself and as a movie that tries to put forth a theological agenda. The story line was dodgy and cheesy (Judas is made to be a misguided, politically-determined revolutionists; Jesus is a blond-haired surfer dude who is easily influenced by his disciples; Matthew/Levi has a thing with flickering his hands a lot). No Biblical merit whatsoever. Good movie for a laugh though, I guess.

• May 13, 2007

El verdadero Jesucristo Super Estrella.

El verdadero Jesucristo Super Estrella.

• May 04, 2007

Again one of the best movies i've ever seen!

Again one of the best movies i've ever seen!

• Apr 10, 2007