Judas Kiss Reviews

• May 15, 2015

Fairly forgettable thriller that's at best a tame time filler.

Fairly forgettable thriller that's at best a tame time filler.

• Nov 29, 2013

I really enjoyed this film - particularly for the way that Alan Rickman gloomily and Emma Thompson cheerfully bounce off one another. Carla Gugino is delightful. I'll quite happily sit down and watch it again on DVD someday.

• Jul 21, 2011

I know it didn't get good reviews, but I didn't think it was bad, pretty entertaining flick! Gugino is good, but it needed more Alan Rickman & Emma Thompson! And Til Schweiger was hilarious. Not too shabby.

• Jan 08, 2011

Ja, jo... Lige vel langtrukken men kan man holde det ud, så var den okay. Rimelig historie med nogle fede twists men ja, liiiiiige vel langtrukken ... Trist men ja, kan da godt ses

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

I barely remember this. It was a boring cop movie, but I may give it another try someday.

• Jan 24, 2010

Perhaps not the best film I've seen lately but certainly not the worst. Feels weird and kinda worng to hear Thompson and Rickman speak with Amercian accent though, like them better with a British accent.

• May 24, 2009

Plotline is fine but the style was way too queer, no good.

Plotline is fine but the style was way too queer, no good.

• Apr 26, 2009

Hard to imagine a film with Emma Thompson and Alan Rickman being rated as average, but when they're both cast as Louisiana cops I think you get the picture. The twist was actually quite good but the phony accents by everyone just ruined it.

• Feb 08, 2009

This movie is weird. I only watched it to see Rickman and Thompson. I love it when they work together... and with southern accents, what more can you ask for? Perhaps for Alan Rickman to break into song? For now, we can only dream. Unfortunately for this movie, they're probably the only reason to watch it. The rest of this movie was kinda boring, and I found myself skipping through till the next Rickman or Thompson scene came up. Having only 'watched' about half the film, I was still able to fully understand the story.

• Sep 26, 2008