Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1924
February 23, 2017
Such an amazing masterpiece that can never recreated nor destroyed...from our memories that is.
February 21, 2017
it one of the best classic
February 4, 2017
Phenomenal author Michael Crichton provided the story and screen play, a fantastic ensemble cast directed by the genius Spielberg. I mention the 3 most outstanding and entertaining characters. The great humor provided by the chaos theory expert Goldblum. Wayne Knight was perfectly cast as the gluttonous and greedy villain provided more humor. The venerable Richard Attenborough as the eccentric loving grandfather with a heart of gold. Saw this blockbuster 23 years ago. Saw it again on my 65 inch TV in 3D. Love it even more now having read the first 100 pages of Michael Crichton's classic. The film seen in tandem while reading the book is optimum in the full enjoyment of the story.
½ January 26, 2017
Amazing special effects. Haven't seen better dinosaur film since
January 25, 2017
Best movie of all time.
January 15, 2017
It's amazing how great the visual effects still look, and how much John William's score still makes the heart soar.
January 10, 2017
Form the acting to effects to the concept this is a great film and one everyone should see
January 2, 2017
A fantastic movie, Jurassic Park delivers action, revolutionary special effects, and decent characters. It is one of my favorite films, but no movie is without problems. There are a few things that are glossed over, and there are some errors.
December 31, 2016
One of the greatest movies of all time. I feel like a kid again every time I watch it.
December 29, 2016
What I thought about Jurassic Park. It is so awesome the special effects hold up a bit, but what I'm really looking at is the character development it was handled really neatly by director Steven Spielberg, but my favorite scene is with the t-rex really great movie but the sequels suck alot.
December 29, 2016
the most amazing movie I ever saw
½ December 27, 2016
Oman aikansa klassikko - tietysti - mutta nykypäivänä aiheuttaa lähinnä myötähäpeää. Eniten ärsyttää hahmojen tyhmyys, joku järki päässä sentään voisi olla? Ja miksi kaikki sähkökatkaisimet yms ovat niin hankalasti tavoitettavissa? Annetaan kuva, että kyseessä on ammattimainen elämyspuisto, jossa huipputiedemiehet ovat tehneet maailmaamullistavia keksintöjä. Ja sitten koko puljun valvontakeskus on kuin joku teininörtin epäsiisti autotallikoodaamo. Haloo! Ja turvallisuusjärjestelmät ovat yhden henkilön salasanan takana. Haloo potenssiin kaksi! Mutta saihan siinä jännittää, trikit olivat edelleen ihan ok tuntuisia.
½ December 21, 2016
The acting may not be the greatest, but the story is really enjoyable and the visual effects (especially the dinosaurs) are a true marvel to behold even to this day. Easily one of Spielberg's greatest accomplishments.
December 21, 2016
Can't get enough dinosaurs.
December 20, 2016
Though most of the screen time is filled with cold-blooded dinosaurs, this movie is really a heartwarming tale of old birds. Nonetheless, the action thrills and raptor-suspense is incredibly entertaining.
December 20, 2016
A film which boasts amazing visual effects and plenty of thrills, Jurassic Park remains a film that's every bit as amazing and sometimes frightening today as it was in 1993. And it's all thanks to the assured direction of Steven Spielberg who remains faithful to Michael Crichton's techno-thriller novel of the same name and the stellar performances of Sam Neill, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum and the rest of the cast. However, the dinosaurs are so well done that they're the real stars around here. They practically steal the show. High fives all around to Spielberg. You did great, Steve.
December 14, 2016
Jurassic Park is a good movie, it definitely has a lot of flaws but no way is it a bad Movie--Jurassic Park suffers mostly from poorly pasting, and some dated CGI.
December 9, 2016
A great dinosaur film! Not my favorite Steven Spielberg film, but still very damn good film! Plus the MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!!!!!!!!!
½ November 28, 2016
A little creepy at times. Loved the twists and turns.
November 26, 2016