Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1929
½ May 25, 2018
One of the greatest films ever made Jurassic Park is a classic already. Steven Spielberg is at the top of his game as we see some of the most amazing special effects ever put on screen. Although somewhat different than the Michael Crichton novel the film can easily hold its own (and some feel it has even surpassed the book) in being an absolute entertainer filled with Dinosaurs one could never imagine were possible to see onscreen. This is a must watch for anyone and everyone from kids to teens to families. (Must watch Dino mania)
May 23, 2018
this is honestly one of my 3 favourite films ever and would watch it on repeat endlessly if i could
May 11, 2018
It absolutely captures the imagination of the younger audience and keeps the grown ups at the edge of their seats
May 8, 2018
this amazing master piece of art is crafted very well. directed by Spielberg himself this movie will always be one of his best works. this film includes character building but also intense dinosaur scenes that is what makes it so good.
May 2, 2018
Jurassic Park is a landmark of cinema, featuring groundbreaking special effects and some of the most suspenseful sequences of Spielberg's entire career. Its one of the films that defines the term "Timeless Classic"
April 24, 2018
Speilberg's last great blockbuster film before he started to mature as a director, and it is up there with Jaws and Raiders. The iconic characters, the revolutionary special effects, the simple story and the sheer awe and terror throughout make this one of the greatest movies of all time.
April 13, 2018
Masterpiece. Great movie and I really loved those animatronics.
April 12, 2018
Another one of those "the first one is easily the best of the series" Yes, Jurassic Park is and always will be a great movie that I will never forget. I always think some fans don't hold this movie in high regards as some other Spielberg classics but I would call it his 2nd best work, behind Raiders of The Lost Ark.
½ April 10, 2018
'jurassic park' subsumes rigorously graphic special effects and a seminally inspired concept. with discipline it ruminates on natural order and chaos, but come the action sequences, spielberg oddly shifts the impetus to makeshift, b-movie frissons like an agog fifth-grader. the film never fully coalesces its ideas into its more febrile moments, traipsing instead of plot-building. even still, it remains an overall appealing adventure with the right combination of excitement, technical skill and humour.
½ April 8, 2018
The Best dinosaur movie of all time!??
April 7, 2018
Very good adaptation of Michael Crichton's fantastic novel.
½ April 6, 2018
As a major major major Crichton fan, I enjoyed this movie as a teenager and young man. But it doesn't have staying power to me. I love the dinosaurs and it's one of my favorite offbeat Samuel L Jackson roles. Also, who doesn't love a bloodsucking lawyer getting eaten while sitting on a toilet.
April 3, 2018
One of the best classic movies that is family friendly.
April 1, 2018
If you read the original source material you would know that Spielberg's majestic tone can be off-putting for a story that is supposed to be not only gratuitously violent but also a commentary on the morals of using genetics to play God. Nonetheless, Spielberg somehow makes it work enough to produce a classic that is built up by Stan Winston's stunningly realistic special effects and superb performances from it's all-star cast.
½ April 1, 2018
A first disaster film that involves giant animatronics instead of CGI back in the 90's, at first we didn't even knew they were animatronics, they look real without CGI, Spielberg's man effort totally gets a good result
½ March 30, 2018
One of Stephen Spielberg's best movies ever made. A thrilling ride.
½ March 26, 2018
Tyrannosaurus are my favourite Dinosaurs
March 21, 2018
Fresh and imaginative. Jurassic Park is a instant classic.
½ March 20, 2018
The movie of my childhood, and what made me take up an interest in dinosaurs and fossils
½ March 16, 2018
A very impressive movie. It's main attraction is the dinosaurs, no doubt about that. But they're good enough to sell the movie for anyone, and the movie still has likable and easy-to-identify characters, even if they are simple. You care enough about them to enjoy their interactions when the dinosaurs aren't on-screen, and you want (most of) them to live. The story is also a good enough reason for these events to be happening, and all of these things put together just right allows me to enjoy the more simple and fun elements (the dinosaurs).
Page 1 of 1929