Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1925
½ June 22, 2017
This deserved to be spotlighted. This one impressed me in terms of dinosaurs
June 21, 2017
One of the only movies that still takes me to another world every time I push play. A near perfect action/adventure/sci-fi/thriller packed with intelligence and robot dinosaurs. Thank you robot dinosaurs and thank you Sam Neil. I will watch you both forever.
June 16, 2017
This film is another example of an amazing Spielberg film and amazing Universal Studios film. This film has beautiful Cinematography. The cgi used makes it feel like the Dinos are real. The Score is also another example of amazing John Williams' work. The acting is great. Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neill are amazing. Definitely a watch if your a Spielberg fan or a Universal Studios fan.

Rating: 10/10
June 15, 2017
A classic that has all the right elements with excellent directing (of course). Most of the characters are one note, but feel real enough because of the writing and directing. The biggest win, however, are the effects that still hold up even today. Sometimes limitations push great filmmakers towards smarter uses of the resources available.
June 6, 2017
Although the character development is paper thin, Jurassic Park still roars loudly with groundbreaking special FX, and an intriguing science messing with nature story by Michael Crichton.
½ June 4, 2017
An overrated flick that simply was nothing more than just a display of what were at time "mind-blowing" special effects. The special effects are the only real special part of the film, which were revolutionary at the time and still hold up very well even by today's standards. But like many other visually spectacular films, what's really the point of expensive effects when they're accompanied by a merely okay film?
½ June 1, 2017
Ground-breaking on so many levels, Jurassic Park still lives up to today's standards.
May 31, 2017
Jurassic Park is the greatest movie ever made. It may be a science fiction flick, however it feels grounded in reality, like it could exist in our world. The wonder and passion that John Hammond has for this theme park feels very genuine, going against the rich businessman cliche. His passion is infectious, because I feel it just the same. Spielberg at his best.

10/10
May 31, 2017
This movie is a classic, and it is Steven Speilberg's greatest blockbuster behind Jaws. The characters, the special effects, the story and the sheer awe and terror throughout make this one of the greatest movies of all time.
May 29, 2017
Who said newer means better? Steven Spielberg's masterpiece summer blockbuster Jurassic Park proves that even a film from 1993 can stand toe to toe with some of today's biggest movies. Even in 2017, the realism captured with these dinosaurs is astounding. The way Spielberg combined incredible CGI and practical creatures, making them blend seamlessly with one another still amazes me. Jurassic Park isn't just a really fun dinosaur movie, from a characterization and storytelling standpoint, the film excels. It has likable characters (most notably Ian Malcolm and Muldoon), each with their own distinct personalities, and an absolutely riveting story which still keeps me hooked from beginning to end. The first two or three scenes are just a little dragging, but the film soon picks up. The T-Rex breakout scene, the velociraptors in the kitchen, and the first time we see the dinosaurs are three of cinema's best moments, all in one film. It even provides a somewhat scientifically sound reason for the whole concept to be plausible (and yes, when a PhD in genetics or paleontology examines it, there are sure to be dozens of plot holes, but at least they tried). Jurassic Park is a masterpiece, even in 2017.
May 28, 2017
Still makes me feel like a kid every time I watch it. Pure cinematic joy.
½ May 21, 2017
A sci-fi classic that still holds up. Steven Spielberg's 'Jurassic Park' is full of memorable characters (especially Jeff Goldblum's performance as Ian Malcolm), exciting and creepy action sequences, and most amazingly child characters who actually aren't that annoying. Or at least only annoying in the way they were supposed to be. Don't bother with any of the sequels though. 'Jurassic Park' is best left as a stand-alone story.
May 19, 2017
i love how they designed the animals
½ May 18, 2017
One of the greatest classics ever
½ May 16, 2017
still hold its own after all the years of movie cgi
May 9, 2017
Steven Spielberg's timeless classic is awesome and an absolute must-see.
May 6, 2017
The first best dinosaur movie ever, thanks to Spielberg
May 5, 2017
Wild life adventure it was a bit creepy I thought and I was a little scared of it but I'm not a fan of this movie
May 3, 2017
80% - Jurassic Park is a massively entertaining film with the right amount of action, humor, and nail-biting moments.
May 3, 2017
This is pretty much cinema perfection. A fantastic story, humor and loads of fun. The special effects still hold up to this day!
Page 1 of 1925