Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1926
October 19, 2017
More dinosaurs than I thought, good music, like the park itself. Not quite as magical as before ??
September 25, 2017
It was a bit too scary for me so I did not enjoy this movie plus it was too complicated to understand
September 21, 2017
The greatest story about the nature of mankind.
September 18, 2017
This has to be my all time favorite movie. When I was young I saw it 11 times in the theatre and still was beaten out by a friend of mine. I listened to the soundtrack for hours on end, John Williams is great.
September 3, 2017
My all time favorite movie. It still gets better every time I watch it.
August 27, 2017
Let's be honest: the best film of all time!
August 26, 2017
Jurassic Park is a spectacle of special effects, with some of Spielberg's best movies of all time!
August 25, 2017
Not quite Jaws but it's still a thrilling ride in the Park.
½ August 19, 2017
I PUT 4.5 STARS BECAUSE THIS MOVIE IS NEARLY PERFECT.......
HERE ARE SOME OF MY REASONS WHAT I MEAN "NEARLY PERFECT"
MY REASONS;
1) IT IS BY FAR THE GREATEST DINOSAUR MOVIE OF ALL TIME, AS ALSO AS ONE OF THE GREATEST MONSTER MOVIES OF ALL TIME!
2) EXCELLENT CAST
3) JURASSIC PARK HAS ONE OF THE GREATEST AND RECOGNIZABLE MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS OF ALL TIME.
4) THIS MOVIE GIFT GREAT POPULARITY TO SOME DINOSAURS ( EX T-REX, VELOCIRAPTOR)
5) I WANT TO POINT TO THET-REX BY THE NAME OF REXY THAT APPEARS IN THE FILM -> THE T-REX AS AN ACTUAL DINOSAUR WAS POPULAR EVEN BEFORE JP CAME OUT BUT JURASSIC PARK TURNED THE T-REX FROM A DINO SUPER STAR TO A LEGEND ( GODZILLA AND KING KONG LEVEL OF LEGEND)
6) JURASSIC PARK WAS ONE OF THE FEW FILMS THAT DESERVED TO BE INTO THE BILLION DOLAR CLUB BECAUSE AS I SAID BEFORE IS NEARLY PERFECT AS A MOVIE
August 15, 2017
This is one of my favourite movies of all time. Its a complete classic with the most memorable moments of pure brilliance. Its effects, state of the art then, still hold up today. More importantly the spine tingling cinema that is Jurassic Park still haunts me today with two of the best scenes of all time. The score too is iconic and phenomenal. This movie is timeless, I still love it today and can see generations after mine still finding the same wonder and awe as I did as a child. Jurassic Park is Spielbergs finest moment, a precise and suspenseful movie based around a wonderful novel. Jurassic Park will forever blow my mind.
August 15, 2017
what a film! One of the best films ever made. the effects were groundbreaking at the time, and they added to a great story. it's difficult to take your eyes off it. Spielberg. Genius.
August 12, 2017
Classic masterpiece as Back to the Future and Jaws!!
August 11, 2017
One of the most spectacular films by Stephen Spielberg. "Jurassic Park", a sci-fi adventure thriller, takes you on a journey into a land where dinosaurs roam. Millionaire John Hammond and a team of scientists figure out a way to create dinosaurs and decide to launch a park for tourists. During a testing run before opening the park to the public, everything goes wrong. Dinosaur experts Dr. Grant and Dr. Laura, Hammond's grandchildren, scientist Ian Malcolm, and several employees are trapped on the island and must figure out a way to survive in the age of the dinosaurs.
This is one of my favorite films of all time.
One of my favorite main titles song.
The ending T-Rex scene was spectacular.
I loved the opposition between Ian and John (both in their appearance and actions) by Ian wearing black and John wearing white.

"Hold on to your butts" -Arnold
August 10, 2017
My #1 favorite movie of all time! Great characters, great story, and unforgettable, breath taking landscapes and action scenes.
August 8, 2017
Nostalgic child in me thinks this is the greatest ever! Seen much more since
August 3, 2017
Escapist fun perfected.
August 1, 2017
Particularly, it's my favorite movie; just amazing, beautiful, well acted and innovative. One of the greatest Spielberg's classics.
July 29, 2017
One of my favourite films of all time
July 20, 2017
This is one of those films where I'm struggling to find anything eloquently that hasn't already been said thousands of times. What a fantastic movie. Steven Spielberg should have a seat on the Hogwarts Express with his name on it because only a magical director could conjure Jurassic Park. Quality acting, cinematography and pulsating plot line (and dinosaurs, come on) make Jurassic Park what it is. Balances laughs with frights. Jurassic Park is just amazing. It's score is so immersive, the special effects could rival any today. Utterly mesmerising; a classic.
July 12, 2017
I loved dinosaurs as a kid and really wanted to see it when it came out but had to wait a few years till Mom thought I was old enough.
Page 1 of 1926