Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1932
September 22, 2018
I will go ahead and call this one a classic.
September 21, 2018
Nothing beats the original. If you like this movie, I highly recommend the book.
September 20, 2018
Love it. An absolute classic.
September 16, 2018
The performances from the entire cast especially Sam Neil, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum were spectacular. The cinematography was done beautifully. The visual effects and animatronics were gorgeous and insanely realistic. Also the musical score was fantastic. Jurassic Park is one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time. A+.
½ September 14, 2018
One of the greatest ever films and the movie that truly ushered in the CGI revolution Jurassic Park is a milestone of not just storytelling but also special effects and sound engineering. Directed by Steven Spielberg and adapted from the novel of the same name by Michael Crichton this was a monster hit way back in 1993 and continues to be seen around the world. I refuse to believe anyone who has not seen Jurassic park but if you happen to be in that minority I suggest you see this film on a rainy night with a great sound system. You will be blessed by the movie gods.
September 10, 2018
Perfect in all regards, Jurassic Park redefines VFX and cinema as a whole and is unquestionably the best dinosaur film to grace the big screen.
September 8, 2018
10/10 This is possibly one of Hollywood's finest forms of pure entertainment.
September 7, 2018
This movie was a joy to watch and holds up very well today.

The acting was on par with movies from this time, but the animatronics were next level. They looked amazing and to a point, quite scary. It was very suspenseful and had twists that were, while partially obvious, it fit the characters very well.
Overall, a wonderful movie that I revisit often
September 4, 2018
Jurassic park is an average film- I didn't like it as much- perhaps this is so because I watched it at an age where adult worldly concerns because too overbearing to completely let go and immerse in a 2-hour excursion into the prehistoric. But its not just that. The plot is bare, and the characters are cookie-cutter. Sure, I don't expect Shakespeare in a movie about giant lizards, but they could have etched the characters out more. Having said that the film is entertaining, and the special effects are outwardly. The dinosaurs look and feel like real breathing reptiles- thanks to the great work by Stan Winston and co. Regardless of my opinion this is a monster of a movie.
September 3, 2018
Ever heard about dinosaurs? Now you have. And you won't forget them that easily.
September 3, 2018
One of my greatest memories as a child I still love this movie and most of the new ones too if you haven't seen Jurassic park do it now
September 1, 2018
An genuinely thrilling adventure with dynamic lovable characters, particularly Jeff goldblum's Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park brings together stunning visuals, thrilling moments, a well put together story, and an absolutely fantastic score to deliver us a masterpiece 65 million years in the making
August 30, 2018
One of the most thrilling, scariest movies of my childhood -- the original Jurassic Park will always be a classic that paved the way for a highly successful franchise.
August 26, 2018
Totally gripping with moments that leave you hanging off the edge of your seat.. One of my all time fav films. To those few who haven't seen it I would definitely recommend
August 23, 2018
With effects that still hold up today, intense action and suspense, and characters so recognizable, Jurassic Park is a true masterpiece.
August 19, 2018
Spielberg combines science fiction and thrilling adventure, adds a dose of comedy, and uses convincing actors to make a film to stand the test of time.
August 16, 2018
Jurassic Park is one of the most famous classics of the history of cinema. The Movie is just perfect, sci - fi, velociraptor horror and an amazing story.
August 12, 2018
balla movie fam 10/10 will see again
August 10, 2018
A classic. Thats one of the best things you can say about a movie. This movie earns it.
Page 1 of 1932