Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1933
½ November 15, 2018
One of the greatest ever films and the movie that truly ushered in the CGI revolution Jurassic Park is a milestone of not just storytelling but also special effects and sound engineering. Directed by Steven Spielberg and adapted from the novel of the same name by Michael Crichton this was a monster hit way back in 1993 and continues to be seen around the world. I refuse to believe anyone who has not seen Jurassic park but if you happen to be in that minority I suggest you see this film on a rainy night with a great sound system. You will be blessed by the movie gods. (Dino mania).
October 31, 2018
What a great movie, The affects were amazing for the time that it came out. The story is great.. Very realistic dinosaurs an move just like real animals should.
½ October 30, 2018
original and very entertaining
October 29, 2018
We all know it's good. So why am I writing this? I dunno.
October 28, 2018
Pretty much a perfect movie.
October 23, 2018
i wish i could see this in the cinema, the effects are even better than some of the modern ones
October 20, 2018
It uses the most of its top-notch special effects, and keeps the audience glued to the screen with its thrilling adventure story.
October 19, 2018
A visual effects blockbuster with a fantastic science thriller aspect and first rate action and performance's but most astonishing it's got heart and emotion unlike the countless sequel's
October 12, 2018
Classic dinosaur movie!
October 11, 2018
Jurassic Park more like cock park
½ October 10, 2018
You packaged it. You pattened it. You slapped it in a planstic lunch box and you're selling it now. You're selling it. This movie was packaged well however.
October 6, 2018
The performances from the entire cast especially Sam Neil, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum were spectacular. The cinematography was done beautifully. The visual effects and animatronics were gorgeous and insanely realistic. Also the musical score was fantastic. Jurassic Park is one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. A+.
October 3, 2018
The concept behind Jurassic Park makes for a fun and enjoyable science-fiction thriller.
October 1, 2018
Astonishing, thrilling and mesmerizing. The T-Rex scene gave me goosebumps and insomnia.
September 22, 2018
I will go ahead and call this one a classic.
September 21, 2018
Nothing beats the original. If you like this movie, I highly recommend the book.
September 20, 2018
Love it. An absolute classic.
½ September 14, 2018
September 10, 2018
Perfect in all regards, Jurassic Park redefines VFX and cinema as a whole and is unquestionably the best dinosaur film to grace the big screen.
Page 1 of 1933