Jurassic Park - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park Reviews

Page 1 of 1921
July 21, 2016
So you dig up... dig up dinosaurs?
July 21, 2016
Problably one of the best movies ever made. The acting, pace and animatronics are amazing. And dont get me started with the soundtrack. Beautiful. I remember when I was a kid, I used to run over to my neighbour to watch this (and the other two) films.
July 19, 2016
This film has everything. Action, tense scenes, great acting, and great cgi. Despite being made over 20 years ago, the dinosaurs still look better then much of today's cgi. The plot is about a group of people going to an island with live dinosaurs. But some of the workers are trying to smuggle embryos off the island and they turn off the power releasing all the dinosaurs. The survivors then have to make it off the island before they get killed. This movie has dozens of memorable scenes which are too many to name all of them but the most memorable for me is when we first see the T-Rex destroy the car. The movie actually explains why the dinosaurs exist and it explains how they made them. Even though this can't happen in reality, it's always impressive for sci-fi films to have the plot have believable elements. Realism isn't necessary but it does make them more interesting to me. The 2nd and 3rd movies weren't that good compared to this one but "Jurassic World" might be the one that brings back the charm of the original one. This is an outstanding movie and every sci-fi fan needs to see this.
July 13, 2016
It was an adventure 65 million years in the making and it was definitely worth the wait. A milestone in movie making, both technically and in storytelling. Steven Spielberg directs the quintessential movie experience with special effects that still hold up over 20 years later. The combination of CGI and jaw-dropping animatronics is used with such expertise that you literally find yourself believing you're looking at living, breathing dinosaurs. They look so astoundingly real. Without a doubt Spielberg's best film since "Jaws"' and definitely tying with his fishy thriller as one of the two best films of his career. Witnessing the Brachiosaurus for the first time ever will bring out the child in the most grown up person. A magnificent film filled with awe, thrills, adventure and non-stop excitement with some of the most iconic scenes in movie history. The way the film has been able to so successfully integrate itself into popular culture alongside the like of "Star Wars", "Star Trek" and, more recently, "Harry Potter", just goes to show the lasting impact this film has and the power it still holds over generations, both young and old.
July 12, 2016
Jurassic park is came to saw us that the excellent movies are not base only on magical.
10 stars for me
July 9, 2016
The film that shocked the world in 1993 has certainly lived up to it's hype. It is a thrill ride of most extraordinary proportions, sucking you into the world as if you were with the characters. The mixture of special effects, science, music, plot, and the almighty Jeff Goldblum, gives you a night of fun and a fear of T-Rex and raptors.
July 8, 2016
Incredible movie always was entertained
July 6, 2016
Jurassic Park is action-packed and very entertaining. This is another great movie from Steven Spielberg. The plot of the movie is amazing. Great job by the creators and directors. I would very much suggest this movie.
July 4, 2016
This is a great adaption of Michael's novel
This movie never gets old !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I <3 this movie
July 4, 2016
Steven Spielberg's "Jurassic Park" is a technical achievement and stands as a colossal film to this day, but that doesn't keep it from being dim-witted, and boring. And Spielberg's attempts to break the film's monotony is completely transparent and the outcome always predictable.
July 2, 2016
Combine with memerable characters and suspense, Jurassic Park is a technological achievement of its time that still holds up better than most movies today.
July 1, 2016
There is a reason Steven Spielberg is my favorite filmmaker, and this movie is one of my all-time favorites. Not just a Spielberg favorite but an all-time favorite.
½ June 25, 2016
Apparently Jeff Goldblum is a sex symbol.
June 24, 2016
Pretty intriguing story with a few scientific exceptions. Brilliant film though, with great graphics for '93.
June 22, 2016
Hold onto your butts as you enter Jurassic Park. A theme park for you to enjoy home made living dinosaurs. Laughs and action make this film classic and the film really seemed to be ahead of its time in 1993
June 19, 2016
Absolutely revolutionary
½ June 18, 2016
It's Spielberg and dinosaurs, what's not to love?
June 17, 2016
One of the best movies ever made with fantastic music, special effects and acting
½ June 16, 2016
89% With special effects that have aged well, and a thoughtful concept of a live dinosaur amusement park, Jurassic Park is a fantastic film in the sci-fi classic line-up.
Page 1 of 1921