Justice League - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Justice League Reviews

September 20, 2018
Nowhere near as bad as these so called. Critics say it is... Not the best super hero movie out there but pretty enjoyable.
September 20, 2018
pretty good but people won't know whats going on if they have not seen Batman V Superman and wonder woman. Gal Gadot, jason mamoa , ezra miller, ben affleck
and henry cavval did well but ray fisher ruined the movie, he was literally deus ex machina or in english savior from the machine. the humor was ok but steppenwolf was completely horrible and the green screen was horrible it looked like someone who has never used a green screen before.
½ September 19, 2018
Definitely has high production value and hard-hitting action but the storyline's murky and at this point this film is just unnecessary.
½ September 17, 2018
Why can't DCEU get it right? This movie will help you fall asleep out of boredom.
½ September 16, 2018
Finally watched this. It is so boring. I wouldn't recommend it.
September 16, 2018
If this is how they did their first instalment, instead of BvS, you'd have had a big future on the big screen. Much improved. Entertaining and the story flowed well. Ben Affleck still one of the biggest suprises as to how good hi batman is. Number 2, behind Keaton.
September 15, 2018
Messy story lines and confusing.
September 14, 2018
Justice League is a fantastic performances. It is about Bruce Wayne who enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Ben Affleck and Gal Gadot give amazing performances. The screenplay is good but a little slow in places. Zach Snyder did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this movie because of the action and adventure. Justice League is a must see.
September 13, 2018
This movie was AWESOME
September 12, 2018
I really Love this movie, I think it has a few problems but besides the problems I find this to be a amazing amazing movie, the cgi was ok, the villain was ok, besides those two problems the movie is Lit and Awesome and Amazing.
September 11, 2018
Pretty decent movie!
½ September 9, 2018
I thought Justice League pretty enjoyable. Everyone's performances are really good, and the dynamic between the characters are fun to watch. But, there are a few problems.

For one, the CGI is pretty weak. Some shots look like they'd be great video game effects, but they don't look convincing in real life.

Also, I feel like Justice League was trying to "fix" the issues than angry fanboys had. But, however, the things they were "fixing" were things that didn't even need fixing.

For one, the tone felt VERY different from the other DCEU movies. But unlike the X-Men movies or the MCU, the tonal shift feels very abrupt. We went from a more aggressive franchise with little bits of humor to being more kid-friendly. Again, I don't mind if they want to go a little lighter, but it's pretty clear that some of the choices to make it lighter were not part of the original vision.

Another example is the color. It might be brighter, but you can tell that from the way it was shot, you can tell this color pallette was not the original style for the film. It gives the film a more washed-out look.

Also, the music is pretty disappointing. What Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL did in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman was incredible. The music in those films were both fun to listen to, yet aggressive enough to be intense. Danny Elfman's score feels very out of place, even adding some unneeded callbacks to the '89 Batman theme and the '78 Superman theme.

But, even though I wish the studio didn't feel pressured to make it more kid-friendly instead of just sticking to the tone and style they had with the previous 4 films in the franchise, Justice League is a decent film with nice character interactions.

And no, there's no Snyder Cut. Give it a rest.

7/10
½ September 7, 2018
I'm going to make the review of the movie Justice League. The director of the movie is Zack Snyder. The genre of the movie is a superhero movie. The movie's setting is on the earth. There are a lot of actors in this movie and they are big stars because of the movies they have appear on. We have big actors in this movie like Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, J.K. Simmons, etc. Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Jason Momoa as Aquaman and Ray Fisher as Cyborg. In the movie, everybody makes an excellent acting but Ezra Miller and Gal Gadot steal the movie with their scenes.
The movie is about that the world in under the menace from Steppenwolf and Batman, without Superman, has to build a team that can help him to stop Steppenwolf.
The story from the movie isn't the best because at almost the end of the movie, all the team us losing and Superman appears and defeat the villain very easy. So that means that it wasn't necessary to make the team.
The cinematography was very good because in some scenes they were on another part that wasn't the earth and they created the place so real.
The soundtrack was very good but it wasn't perfect. We can compare Suicide Squad soundtrack to this one and you will see the difference.
The best scenes were the fight scenes from the movie because they are so edited that they look real.
The special effects were good but the villain, that was made by CGI, wasn't perfect.
I would give this movie 7/10.
The fans are going to be happy because they will see the most iconic group of superheroes on the big screens and the movie respects the essential feeling from the Justice League.
People should see it because it's entertaining and if you want to have a great time you should see it.
September 6, 2018
Jesus Tap-dancing Christ.

I'd just like to preface this by saying that I would never, ever have watched this movie, which was clearly a pile of crap - a money grab, heartless, soulless, devoid-of-anything-worthwhile product... but RedLetterMedia did a commentary for it, and I wanted to listen to it. What I'm saying is that I had no choice.

The commentary - 5/5. The movie - ridiculously bad in so many ways. I'm finding it hard to discern what's worse between this and 'Suicide Squad'. 'Justice League' didn't physically repulse me quite in the same way that movie did, but it is, arguably, a movie with even less of a vision - which is really, really, really saying something. Everything in this film feels so meaningless. The script, if it even deserves to be called that, has to be one of the worst ever put to screen; at least for a production of this scale. RLM perfectly summed it up - it does the bare basics of what's required to qualify as a movie. It doesn't care about its characters, it doesn't even try to. It has some obligatory scenes in which characters talk because they have to talk to be characters and it wouldn't be a proper movie without those scenes. Then they get to the action - which, considering any scene that doesn't involve an explosion has had zero effort put into it, you would hope might actually be mildly entertaining. Nope. A bunch of incoherent, indecipherable, barely live-action colourful shapes that go boom.

I knew from the trailers it would be bad. I knew from the reviews it would be terrible. I guess I just didn't realise how soulless it would be. We talk about some blockbusters being "factory" products, and this is probably the best (or worst) example of that I've ever seen.
½ September 6, 2018
Does this film suffer? Yes. Is it fun? Yes. Rushed? Perhaps. In the end it is still a fun time. If DC is your thing then you will still enjoy this. I mean cmon man. Its the Justice League! on the big screen. The interactions make sense, the world flows together with all the previous and future films. You can finally see structure in the DCEU. It does suffer at many points, mustache, but it still succeeds at others. A grounded, fun-loving Aquaman. An awkward Flash. Queen Wonder Woman. Brutal Batman. Cyborg and Superman have jokes. My gosh ignore all the plot points and just enjoy this film.
September 5, 2018
Um legítimo pedido de desculpas ao Superman pelas besteiras feitas com ele nos filmes anteriores, ainda não é o melhor filme DC possível mas já é uma evolução.
½ September 3, 2018
I think it was way better then everyone said. But maybe that's because I didn't have so high expectations.. the only thing that bothered me was the amount of lightning Flash produced all the time.. It was all you saw..
½ September 3, 2018
Is it an improvement from previous DC films? No. The film's tone is light. I dislike the light tone, the critics have been asking for a lighter tone, now they got it. What I don't understand is why the filmmakers gave 2 shits about the critics demands. They claim that the film is made for fans, but we never asked for a lighter tone, we love the dark tones.

Based on the story, I understand why Cyborg was used as an original founding member. Other characters were only there for fan service and fun. Aquaman was completely unnecessary, Flash was just a comic relief, Batman was way out of character, Wonder Woman is only there to please the feminists, which I am one, so I ain't complaining.

The villain, Steppenwolf, was also very under-utilized. Much like Doomsday in BvS, he did not have much screen-time, audiences were not able to relate to his motives. Textbook villain that just wants to take over the world. The villain's motive is very important in a film, because it relates to the audiences.

Its easy to tell which is Joss Whedon's scenes, which includes all the "team building" scenes where each hero had "comedic" interactions with each other. It's so unlike Bruce Wayne/Batman to be making jokes. The film just seemed so lazy, watching each scene, I just can't help but feel like it could have been so much better. Each scene felt like a test screen.

For a film that introduces 3 new characters, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Flash. 120 minutes is not enough to do that. To repeat, take Aquaman out, the outcome is the same. So many scenes from the trailers were not included, and scenes of Iris West and Nuldis Vulko, completely cut out of the film.

This film really needs an extended cut that really shows Zack Snyder's true vision of Justice League. He had no decision to the final theatrical cut that the audiences are watching in the cinemas currently. If Zack was able to nail a Watchmen film with 3 hours screen-time, I am confident he can do it for Justice League, if we were given the original 3 hours screen-time he envisioned.
September 2, 2018
You can't save the world alone... unless you are Superman and ridiculously OP to the point that the fact that you are dead is the only reason the movie lasts more than ten minutes.
September 2, 2018
Damn good time
If yer a dc fan you'll enjoy it
5 stars