Justice League - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Justice League Reviews

August 18, 2018
Flash should become more mature in future films and you could nave developed their story thurther make cyborg like the flash instead
August 18, 2018
Not so great movie. But it's were different from the previous installments of dceu. And it has also a comedy-serious impact. Which was equally divided. But CGI effect of cyborg were not so good with this big budget. And it should be 3hour long movie but because of Snyder's daughter death. A new director cut it to 2hour. It is really an entertaining movie. So I will give it a 4/5stars
August 17, 2018
Too much CGI, that's all there is to it.
½ August 17, 2018
Lots of eye candy. And of course, the world is saved. Well done.
½ August 16, 2018
Overall I'm happy to announce that Justice League is a improvement from the previous DC installments (Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman). With characters that are fun to watch, the film delivers enough on screen that will leave you wanting to know more about them. Minor negatives such as poor editing choices and cuts (along with the green screen like moments) do sadly hurt the film's pacing and tension. This is a film will please many DC fans out there.
- Finesse Movie Reviews
August 15, 2018
It's a Good movie but not the best
½ August 14, 2018
So it wasnt till my second viewimg that i realized how good it was. I think we as fans get caught up in what we want and what we know. I love this movie now and am excited for the future. I employ you to do a double watch otherwise you might get to caught up in lore to enjoy it.
August 14, 2018
I liked it, mostly because of Aquaman and Wonder Woman lol.
8.14.18 library dvd @ home
½ August 14, 2018
Not worth watching. Ironically when the movie was trying to build up to a mythology of a world that's as big as the comics the movie seems so destitute and absent in any human interaction both physically and mentally that it feels like last man on earth but with superheroes
½ August 13, 2018
Their poster says "You Cant Save the World Alone" and I think this film alone has the power to destroy continents. Superman is a bad boy who likes making death threats, Cyborg is the teen still in his faze of "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME" but has a disco-ball for an eye, Wonder Woman likes to stand around with a listless expression as the world burns, and a fish man came along just in time to meet fast boy from Perks of Being a Wallflower. Watch as Batman tries to move his neck and not be able to so he just ends up turning with his whole body. Oh and they're looking for their lost UPS packages they got a pink slip in the mail from a drooling alien man who wants Alien world peace, but that's not human world peace, so it's time to kill him.
Booyah.
August 13, 2018
It's wonderful, it's a movie that has you excited every second!
August 13, 2018
I understand why they threw some jokes into the movie. They're trying to compete with the powerhouse, Marvel Studios! Also, Justice League could've been a lot more than it was, which you may have heard a lot. But it's true. Almost everytime I hear about a DC movie that's in the works, I think to myself, "This is it! This is the time that they've finally got it!" But nope! 8/10 times, it's a flop. At least this time it was sort of enjoyable?
August 13, 2018
This film has depth, narrative, laughs and legend. Marvel can't own heros.
August 12, 2018
Yeah its not technically a good movie but its like the Avengers if it was more rushed.
½ August 12, 2018
The movie honastly entertaint me (at some points). Still, the movie isn't good. Characters Like Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg weren't developed and didn't develop ober the movie. Wonder Women is in this movie nothing more than a woman with Powers hang ober her ex. Batman had a complet 180 in his character from Batman v Superman to this Film. Supermans lips. Steppenwolf is Just Like the dark elves from thor 2. Boring. A Boring villan.
August 11, 2018
It just seems like DC doesn't make that good of movies anymore. I still thought it was better then Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman but still doesn't improve that much. I do like the cast for the characters and how they all unite but the movie is just okay. The villain kinda sucks, the plot isn't that good, and the whole movie is a just a build-up for the future. After all that said its not horrible, and is a okay movie overall.
½ August 11, 2018
The film overrall satisfied me with all the heroes coming and fighting together. But it did leaves some issues behind with a boring villain and an obvious revival of Superman. Overall with funny humor and epic fight scenes the movie feels solid for a DC movie.
August 10, 2018
Better than bats v supes, i like that they used a lot of colour instead of that blue orange stuff they had been using for everything they have done before this. Keep the colour WB!!! Also, stop making these characters into posers! They are already cool, you do not need to try to make them look col!!
August 10, 2018
An ok movie but it had a predictable fight. Superman comes back and destroys the villain