Justice League - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Justice League Reviews

November 17, 2018
I liked the movie , I saw I couple things that I think DC can improve. Need to work in CGI some of it is is not that great. Like the cyborg. You people saw his face? C'mon. Also I feel like superman could move more, he barely fight more I mean he's the best or the more powerful guy in the justice league
Always prefer marvel movies though. Better quality just my opinion
½ November 17, 2018
A very underrated movie with many exciting fight scenes.
November 16, 2018
An entertaining popcorn movie, but ultimately should have been so much more.
November 14, 2018
Itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s almost as if DC doesnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t know the capabilities of its own hero roster. Heroes abilities donï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t matchup with their actual abilities.
½ November 14, 2018
It's better than a lot of other DC movies, but as an extremely anticipated movie, it is a bit of a letdown.
It's a great movie!
November 12, 2018
es una buena película me gusta la actuación que brinda Gal Gadot
November 12, 2018
Didn't hate it or like it, now I saw it and I can move on
½ November 11, 2018
Mira yo...no sà (C), con esta franquicia es que me cuesta encontrarle algo atractivo y que funcione. He visto la película, porque había que hacerlo, y no creo que la vuelva a ver en muchísimo tiempo (si es que la vuelvo a ver nunca). No me dice nada.
November 11, 2018
I prefer DC on Marvel movies
½ November 10, 2018
This movie fell absolutely flat to me. There were good parts but to me it seemed like they were trying to do too much, too soon with the combination of these characters.
½ November 9, 2018
I really like DC. I really like Superman, Flash, Batman. Especialy Batman. Still, this movie felt that there was something missing.
November 7, 2018
I like it but the Superman thing is not good and the battles are also not good the villain looks like shit the acting is also shit the cgi is also shit buttt this could have been ovoided if they released the #snydercut #releasthesnydercut
½ November 5, 2018
This was a pretty bad movie. Miles better than Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, but worse than Man of Steel. Justice League is the third best and third worst DCEU film. Justice League was the worst DC film and worst comic book movie of 2017. Justice League was the most disappointing film of 2017 (not the worst cause it's totally far from the worst, just the most disappointing). There were at least some good things I liked about this movie, but sadly the negatives outweigh the positives. I liked some of the action scenes. I liked the bank robbery scene at the beginning and I liked the part where Superman showed up in the third act and defeated Steppenwolf. In that final battle scene in the third act, he was actually fortunately felt like the classic comic book Superman perfectly portrayed by Christopher Reeve. So that thankfully means no more mopey, gloomy, emo, depressed Superman anymore. At the end of the movie, we finally got the colorful, jolly Superman we all wanted in the DCEU since Man of Steel (even if it was just for a while in the end of the final act and in the resolution). Another thing I liked about this film was Aquaman's "cool guy entrance" when he was first introduced into the film. I liked Joe Morton as Victor Stone's (a.k.a. Cyborg) dad. He was perfectly cast in that role. That role was definitely made for him (even if it was just a small role). I thought at least some of the humor was amusing. Now the negatives.... Batman gave away his identity to the other members of the Justice League. So now Wonder Woman, Aquaman, the Flash, and Cyborg all know him as Bruce Wayne. That ruins his character, because the Batman I grew up with from the source material, comics, and Justice League animated series never trusted anyone (other than his butler Alfred). He never gave his identity away to the others members of the Justice League in the comics and shows. Batman is supposed to have trust issues. In this movie, he very easily and intentionally gave away his identity to Diana Prince, Arthur Curry, Barry Allen, and Victor Stone. That automatically ruins the character of Batman. Diana Prince a.k.a. Wonder Woman bitches about her old dead boyfriend, Steve Trevor, too much in this film. Barry Allen a.k.a. the Flash was too comedic and kept cracking jokes. Barry Allen is supposed to be the serious and emotional Flash, not the humorous wise-cracking Flash. Wally West is supposed to be the humorous, funny, wise-cracking Flash. In fact, Wally West is supposed to be the Justice League Flash, not Barry Allen. The movie got it all wrong. Oh, and we should've gotten a Flash solo movie before Justice League so he could've gotten much better character development. We the audience barely got to connect with him in this movie cause we barely knew him in this film. Now, Aquaman....I personally feel that Jason Momoa should've played Lobo instead of Aquaman. Speaking of which, Aquaman should've gotten his own solo movie before Justice League. We barely got to know him in this movie and he had very little character development. Cyborg should have been first established in a DCEU Teen Titans movie or in his own DCEU solo movie before being in a Justice League movie. We barely got to know him in this movie, so he had poor character development. The amount of terrible CGI in this movie was ridiculous. Some scenes in the movie even kind of looked like a video game because of the overuse of CGI in which the visuals looked terrible. The villain, Steppenwolf, was a very forgettable villain, disappointing, and wasted super villain. His motivation was questionable and nonexistent. I also felt that there was a lack of chemistry with the cast and characters in the movie. The DCEU probably needs a reboot. The DCEU is a trainwreck and a big mess. Wonder Woman is still the only good DCEU film. Justice League had a lot of potential, but it was sadly wasted. Warner Bros. Pictures/DC Entertainment shouldn't have rushed to play catch-up with Marvel Studios/Marvel Entertainment. I feel like DC needs their own studio. They need their own version of Marvel Studios called "DC Studios". Warner Bros. is just ruining DC's live-action movie rep on the big screen.

Rating: 4.3/10
November 3, 2018
Justice League is a very good movie. While not perfect and not quite at the level of The Avengers, it is soooo much better than Batman v Superman. The Flash character was good, although clearly the director told Eliza, just be like Justin Long. The balance of power was alot better than before, re-establishing Superman as super powerful while still keeping Wonder Woman as an equal. The movie needed a bit more length. Favourite part was the shock on flashes face when Superman saw him moving. I hope they make a sequel. It has the ingredients to rival the Avengers.
November 2, 2018
Justice League should have been a fresh movie I seen a lot of movies during my 20 years of life and there's a lot with a bad CGI and a good Tomato score this movie was a lot better Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad and should have got 20 more it should have Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad and should have got 40 should have got a 60 and a lot of die-hard DC fans are attacking the Last Jedi Black Panther because of this score on Justice League so it goes up to at least a lot of DC fans I personally I love this movie it's my new favorite movie I thought this movie deserved at least 72 on the tomatometer
November 1, 2018
What a pity if this movie had been released 10 years ago it would be epic but today is just another super hero movie
October 29, 2018
cgi scadente ma film molto bello e avvicente
½ October 29, 2018
worst com?c book mov?e ?n the h?story of mank?nd
October 28, 2018
es buena supera bvs y suicide squad su trama es ligera y muy simple divertida y muy entretenida