King of the Pecos Reviews

• Mar 11, 2009

Outstanding movie John Wayne is my family favorite actor

Outstanding movie John Wayne is my family favorite actor

• Jan 08, 2008

To control the area's water rights, Stiles kills the Clayburns. Their boy John was present and ten years later he returns as a lawyer. First he gets the Judge to declare the water rights public. Then he foils Stiles' attempt to keep the ranchers from filing. When the ranchers drive their cattle to market Stiles tries to stop them. But John is not only determined to get them through but to also settle the score with Stiles.

• Dec 09, 2006

Pretty bad, pretty terrible, pretty horrible. Do I need to say anymore then that?