Lake Placid 3 Reviews

• May 18, 2019

Although I like the set of the new cast and the different setting but it is not enough to compensate the predictable actions of the last installments

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jan 24, 2018

We're back again to sully the kinda-okay name of Lake Placid!

We're back again to sully the kinda-okay name of Lake Placid!

• Mar 25, 2017

1.5/5. Lake Placid 3 has a few fun kills and a great croc kill in the 3rd act, but apart from that, Lake Placid 3 makes me want to be eaten by crocs.

• Jul 05, 2016

Jaws + Reptile + 3 = bad conclusion wait there is another one?

Jaws + Reptile + 3 = bad conclusion wait there is another one?

• Feb 21, 2016

Am average b movie is actually really let down mostly by really bad cgi!! Some of script is bad this is by no means worse film I've ever seen but at least it could of had done the cgi right!

• Oct 30, 2015

To soft-horror for me , seen it all before ...it goes !

To soft-horror for me , seen it all before ...it goes !

• May 25, 2015

Better than the 2nd one, but still boring most of the time and poorly edited

Better than the 2nd one, but still boring most of the time and poorly edited

• Jan 03, 2015

For some reason, I enjoyed this one slightly more than Part 2. Still a thoroughly crappy film, Lake Placid 3 was a little more entertaining despite featuring the same bad acting, terrible direction, and horrible CG effects as its predecessors.

• Oct 03, 2014

Kasey Barnfield topless is the only good thing about this gabage

Kasey Barnfield topless is the only good thing about this gabage

• Bruce B Super Reviewer
    Nov 15, 2013

Just when I thought it couldn't get no worst. Before the opening credits, a nice looking young man and woman take off all their clothes to swim nakedly and enjoy copulating. Unfortunately, during the latter, they are eaten by "Lake Placid 3" crocodiles. Almost a year since the passing of eccentric old Sadie Bickerman from "Lake Placid 2" (2007), the community has (again) been lulled into a false sense of security (and forgetfulness). A new group of crocodiles is looming in the lake. Arriving on the scene, and providing continuity, are Bickerman relatives. Instead of crazy ladies, we have a family. They are zoologist Colin Ferguson (as Nathan Bickerman), his realtor wife Kirsty Mitchell (as Susan) and their son Jordan Grehs (as Connor). He likes to feed the crocodiles... Like the previous entries, this sequel has a few strained story lines. In addition to the family, there is the hunter; this time it's a woman, scenery-chewing elk poacher Yancy Butler (as Reba). Leading the "young adult" group is handsome Mark Evans (as Brett) and his arousing girlfriend Kacey Barnfield (as Ellie). As expected, they are supported by mostly annoying college-aged youngsters, who make great crocodile bait. Bikinis and breasts are generously displayed. Versatile director G.E. Furst shows some promise, note how skillfully he introduces the father and son. There are also promising alterations in the "Lake Placid" formula. Unfortunately, and considering the resources, nothing lifts this shaky story above mediocrity.. Maybe its because 2 & 3 were filmed in Bulgaria, anyway 1 star 11-13-13 1 Star