Let Them Chirp Awhile Reviews

• Mar 03, 2010

Expected mumblecore...

Expected mumblecore...

• Dec 05, 2008

A really good script decently supported by a shoe-string budget that accomplishes the the spirit of the story if not it's full needs.

• Dec 05, 2008

The Variety rvw was right on...I saw a DVD screener of this movie and it was hilarious. Pithy dialogue, great acting, a handful of inventive shots & insights. Can't wait to see this on the big screen.

• Dec 02, 2008

I thought the story was good enough, just horribly shot and even worse acting. I Hyped Let Them Chirp Awhile on Everhype and gave it 75% which I think is fairly accurate. http://www.everhype.com/hyper/mikeborgia?X=M767 I wouldn?t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.