Let's Go to Prison Reviews

• May 17, 2020

I seen this years ago on comedy central and it was really bad. They would play it over and over. I don't see why.

• Jan 31, 2020

This movie has no right to be good, but for some reason it is. Dax Sheppard really does show his talent in this movie.

• Dec 14, 2019

Loved It.....did you have to stick your thumb up my ass?.....No but it happened

Loved It.....did you have to stick your thumb up my ass?.....No but it happened

• Dec 13, 2019

I really liked it. The jokes, the settings, the casting choices. I think it's really good

• Sep 21, 2019

the most underrated comedy movie ever.

the most underrated comedy movie ever.

• Jul 28, 2019

This is a funny ass movie. I can't believe the low ratings.

This is a funny ass movie. I can't believe the low ratings.

• May 18, 2019

Easily one of my top 10 favorites.

Easily one of my top 10 favorites.

• Feb 07, 2019

Criminally underrated prison comedy -- and doesn't it seem like ALL prison comedies are underrated? Must be something about the politically incorrect nature of most of the jokes that naturally come up in such a scenario. Not to say this film deserves the rank of FRESH, but 12%? Inmate, please!

• Jul 07, 2017

Great movie, awesome cast, and good for a bunch of laughes

Great movie, awesome cast, and good for a bunch of laughes

• Apr 16, 2017

One of the best comedy films I've ever seen.

One of the best comedy films I've ever seen.