Like Minds (Murderous Intent) Reviews

• Aug 14, 2018

Despite feeling a bit cliche in its execution Like MInds is still an entertaining cog burner of a thriller

• Feb 25, 2016

Just watched and I think it was fantastic. It kept me on the edge of my chair.

Just watched and I think it was fantastic. It kept me on the edge of my chair.

• Jan 23, 2016

WOW!! TOTALLY wasn't expecting that end. Awesome

WOW!! TOTALLY wasn't expecting that end. Awesome

• Jul 04, 2014

A smart suspense-mystery thriller-horror film.

A smart suspense-mystery thriller-horror film.

• May 10, 2013

British filmakers do do a good crime story :)

British filmakers do do a good crime story :)

• Apr 21, 2013

Quite clever, especially if you like psychology but I had worked out two possible endings. It's on I-Player now if you want to watch it.

• Apr 19, 2013

Didn't finish lost interest

Didn't finish lost interest

• Mar 03, 2013

I haven't seen this since it was released so this review isn't that genuine. I remember quite liking this and getting involved with the characters but i think i'm a sucker for psychological thriller types.

• Jan 12, 2013

As a whole, I really can't rave about this movie because it's incredibly dry and slow moving. But Eddie Redmayne's performance makes it well worth sitting through. He's twisted, pitiable, evil and charming all at once, and he pulls it off very well. I wish the whole movie had been half as good as he was, but this is definitely worth sitting through at least once.

• Oct 30, 2012

A murder mystery at a boarding school involving Knights Templar and Gestalt Theory. Could've been creepier with sharper screenplay and darker tone, though the performances of the leads were solid and the icy blue cinematography accorded the film an appropriate steely coldness.