Little Big League Reviews

• Nov 09, 2019

I really love this movie little Big League

I really love this movie little Big League

• Apr 12, 2019

I really love this movie I have this for DVD I would love this come out on Blu-ray and I really would love to see a sequel to this one Little Big League 2 have the original cast

• Mar 15, 2018

A solid little sports comedy with some heart. Not very memorable, though, and it struggles to stand out from the classics.

• Dec 28, 2017

Not as cheesy or fanciful like "The rookie of the year". The ony serious flaw I find on this movie, is that what happens in the plot is actually forbidden. After then Atlanta Braves owner Ted Turner managed a game for the team in the late 70s, that situation has never repeated. At least, some previous explanation for plot purposes could have been adequate.

• Jun 13, 2015

Rookie of the Year is way better.

Rookie of the Year is way better.

• Jun 06, 2015

I just like the fact it's showing a small market team, my team.

I just like the fact it's showing a small market team, my team.

• Feb 08, 2015

Nothing enjoyable about this film. Has a few good moments but definitely not something I'd recommend for others.

• Aug 25, 2014

Young baseball fan Billy Haywood (Luke Edwards) is obsessed with the game and knows all there is to know about the games in and outs. After his grandfather passes he is left with the Minnesota Twins, and not long after he decides to coach them. Little Big League has a fun premise that makes for a good kids movie, but really just does not have all the chemistry needed to be great. The movie is on the right track, but goes on a bit too long and does not have the charm of Angels in the Outfield, Sandlot and other baseball movies.

• May 26, 2014

A nicely plotted, well acted, often funny and sometimes even poignant comedy-drama about a kid who inherits and manages a baseball team. Lots of laughs and good baseball footage. My 7 year old enjoyed it thoroughly and so did I! i don't understand the poor reviews.

• Apr 19, 2014

Light family comedy, fun and well done. All the actors and pro ballplayers were obviously having a great time making this movie, and that adds to the charm.