Little Boy Blue Reviews

• Feb 28, 2019

Powerful, down-to-earth, compelling. Your eyes don't leave the screen for a second because you don't want to miss the storyline. This is realistic, having lived in a part of the country where these things would not be surprising. The only surprising element is how well educated Phillippe seems to be relative to what you'd find in southern Appalachia. Other than that, Little Boy Blue can be watched again and again for clues you may have missed the time before, It's worth it.

• Jan 27, 2018

I really enjoyed this film. It's plot twist is not predictable at all and you really do fear for the family, the actor who plays Ray does a very good job. Of course the ever gorgeous Ryan is also fantastic in this film. I recommend it

• Sep 30, 2014

Quite honestly... this movie will have you saying "HOLY S***"!

Quite honestly... this movie will have you saying "HOLY S***"!

• Nov 17, 2013

Blimey, I thought that there weren't any half decent Stephen King films made after needful things but obviously, I was wrong. This is not your typical King story mind. To be honest it's a pretty messed up story, which is usually a good thing. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this film.

• Sep 28, 2012

Ryan Phillippe, Nastassja Kinski i John Savage.

Ryan Phillippe, Nastassja Kinski i John Savage.

• Aug 10, 2012

Jimmy West (Ryan Phillippe) is an anguished teenager whose family life is anything but normal. Abused by his father (John Savage), a twisted Vietnam War vet who forces him at gunpoint to commit unspeakable acts, Jimmy desperately wants to leave home but fears for the lives of his mother (Nastassja Kinski) and his two younger brothers. But before he can act to end the nightmare, a deadly secret from the past threatens to transform their lives forever in this gripping tale of sex, murder and revenge. also stars Shirley Knight, Tyrin Turner, Jenny Lewis, Adam Burke, John Doman and Devon Michael. directed by Antonio Tibaldi.

• Mar 03, 2012

A film that fails by trying to depict a horror story while giving humanity and meaning to its characters. Nevertheless an honest effort, with decent performances.

• Feb 03, 2012

I give this movie One Finger Up!!! The middle one! This was messed up, and very boring.

• Sep 19, 2011

I feel like the murders at the end closed off the opportunity to make a lot more of this film, but it was a very interesting take on the toll of war and (what actually turned out not to be) incest.

• Jun 09, 2011

For some reason I f*ckin love this movie!

For some reason I f*ckin love this movie!