Reviews

• Jun 23, 2014

Struggling writer finally starts getting noticed after he steals the poetry of a local mute. I struggled to watch this movie to the end.

• Jan 05, 2014

Struggling writer steals material from his mute friend to achieve success. Filled with eccentric and offbeat characters who seem to have big goals but no ability to achieve any of them. Can serve as a reminder to be skeptical on indie films nominated for awards at film festivals.

• Jan 05, 2013

great story and performances here.

great story and performances here.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

The movie has a beautiful story, sad and dramatic, and the actors are good. The only problem is the technical side of it, bad sound, editing, etc. Overall the story comes through enough for this to be a really good movie, though. Glover gives a great performance, love him in this movie.

• Jan 14, 2010

Vähän hajanainen, mutta erinomainen silti. Teemoiltaan eräänlainen anti Fight Club ja mikäs sen parempaa. Rahaa selvästi oli hyvin vähän, mutta yritystä senkin edestä. Budjetin pienuus näkyy varsinkin kestossa, 75 minuuttia elokuvalle, joka olisi tarvinnut 100. Tarinalle ei jäänyt tilaa hengittää ja siitä johtunee myös hajanaisuus.

• Jul 27, 2008

OK MOVIE WITH CRISPIN GLOVER

OK MOVIE WITH CRISPIN GLOVER

• Jul 04, 2008

This is an odd little film about the varying degrees of compromise, both within a young group of aspiring artists and their work as well as within the harsher realities of real life. So few people have seen this, I can only find it on VHS and not DVD. A shame. The acting is quirky and almost annoying, but the message is undeniable and potent.

• May 17, 2008

Crispin Glover's best role. Unique and unusual indie film before the fad.

Crispin Glover's best role. Unique and unusual indie film before the fad.

• Jan 10, 2008

I was recently reminded of how much I love this movie - a gret cautionary tale for our fame-hungry and acknowledgement-starved times, plus featuing the great Crispin Glover in one of his best roles. Find it! And will someone please release this on DVD?

• Jan 04, 2008