Los Locos Reviews

• Mar 21, 2009

Strange obscure little film, the originality of which I'm a little impressed - and extremely baffled - by. How did they come up with this? What were they smoking? It's basically an outlaw-style western with racial overtones combined with a mental-patient-road trip. Quirky character comedy is often overshadowed by detached moments of sadism. A few moments of suspense, but any value in this flick is really from its plethora of "what the f*%k?" moments.

• Aug 21, 2008

An interesting spin on the western. Worth watching if it's on.

An interesting spin on the western. Worth watching if it's on.

• Jan 01, 2008

.¶¶¶¶¶¶1............................................¶¶¶¶¶ ..¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7....................................$¶¶¶¶¶$ ....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¢..............................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$ ....ø¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶¶¶..........................¢¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$ ......¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶......................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ø ........¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¢................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶o ............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶..............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶.. ..............¢¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶.. ..................¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶¶¶¶7......o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7.. ......................7¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶.... ............................o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶....¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ........................................$¶¶¶o¶¶¶¶¶¶........ ............................o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶............ ......................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶............ ..................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7........ ................¶¶¶ø......¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........ ..............¶¶¶¶..........¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ............¶¶¶¶¶¶......¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ..............¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ..................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ......................7¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶...... ..............................o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶........ ..............................¶¶¶¶¶¶1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1.......... ......................1......¶¶¶......1¶¶¶.................... ......................ø¶¶........o¶............$¶¶¶¶........ ........................¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶..ø¶¶¶¶¶o

• Jul 25, 2007

It really reminded me of Fellini, just the quirkiness of it. If the acting wasnt so horrible and the script got polished up a bit, it could really be something. But it's pretty basic shit that doesn't offer any kind of thought at all.

• Aug 21, 2006

160612: Had to buy an old VHS tape in order to see this film again. Still no DVD release. Enjoyed it much more this time. Walters still looks a killer but, the fact is, I just enjoyed the action more. A couple of the crazy characters turned me off again, Buck & Speckman in particular. They just plain old made me feel uncomfortable. Speckman's drooling and Buck's constant state of near nudity. If these two characters had been done better I'd have loved this movie. Good to see Rene Auberjonois and Danny Trejo. Liked Auberjonois character Presidente once he finds himself and Trejo is just bad ass, even though he's missing parts.