The Lost Language of Cranes Reviews

• May 11, 2018

One of the best movies about coming out!

One of the best movies about coming out!

• Jun 20, 2011

This is a well put together TV movie. It has great performances and storyline. It has music that gives it a soap opera feel to it. This movie deserves more recognition!

• Aug 15, 2010

First watched this 20 years ago and it was an amazing film back then, really helping me deal with my own changing life. 20 years on it looks a little dated now, hiding it's gays behind closed doors and blacked out windows, but well worth watching.

• Apr 05, 2009

One of the earlier Gay films I fell in love with. A great story.

One of the earlier Gay films I fell in love with. A great story.

• Feb 07, 2009

Well acted with Brian Cox in tremendous form as a man conflicted by his sexuality that has a son out there living the life he wants so desperately to live.

• Jul 20, 2008

I love the role of the buildings and the skyscrapers in this.

I love the role of the buildings and the skyscrapers in this.

• Jul 20, 2008

one of the first GLBT movies I saw, probably on pbs. Nicely done movie, great acting, about how silence can destroy lives.