Love! Valour! Compassion! Reviews

• May 28, 2014

Another forgotten gay film, taken from yet another award winning play, and dumped as unceremoniously as it's predecessors. It's not perfect but it does deserve to be seen.

• May 23, 2014

Best Jason Alexander role ever! Kicks George Castanza's @$$!

Best Jason Alexander role ever! Kicks George Castanza's @$$!

• Sep 12, 2012

my fav movie of all time i lol and cried and fell in love with jason alexander

my fav movie of all time i lol and cried and fell in love with jason alexander

• May 06, 2012

I was quite surprised by the movie. Even if the beginning of the movie was very clichà (C), the more the movie advanced and the more I liked it. What I did truly like in the movie is the very simple and yet elegant narrative, full of emotion. I was touched by most of the scenes, despite their simpleness and I adored the finale (the moment where everybody is dancing...).

• Mar 14, 2012

It is extremely well acted, heart-warming and heart-breaking. It may not be to everyone's taste as it can be dull in places, but most people should be able to relate I hope.

• Feb 20, 2012

Didn't translate as well on screen. Better on stage.

Didn't translate as well on screen. Better on stage.

• Jan 15, 2012

Touching, with a sense of humour, but suffers at times from Jason Alexander's over-acting.

• Jun 06, 2011

Loved seeing this film again. So touching, just a reminder of how far we have come with AIDS.

• May 18, 2011

This movie is heartwarming and has a GREAT cast!! It's a true gay classic drama, and it deserves more recognition!

• May 09, 2011

What a movie, fabulous from start to the end. I take my hat off to Jason Alexanders performance he did such a great job