Viaggio con Anita (Lovers & Liars) (Travels with Anita) Reviews

• Jan 16, 2016

Somewhat annoying romantic comedy has Italian man wooing young American tourist while avoiding his father on his deathbed. Petty arguments ensue between the pair when he finally does get to his home. This is romance? Couldn't help but feel I should have better things to do than sit through this.

• Jul 11, 2011

When in Rome, never do what they do. Solid GOLDIE! She's At It Again-Wacky And Funny-In a Riotous Screwball Affair --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Feb 22, 2011

"Let me love you....!" Terrible acting, poorly written script, and a car crash that looks like b-roll from Dukes of Hazard. When the film's highlights are the random Italian disco songs, this film is a major joke. Thank goodness for bargain-bin box sets! But, I keep ending up watching this low budget Italian film frequently, because it one of the funniest unintentional comedies I have ever seen. The only highlight is the New York accent overdubbed on Renzo's character. Italians living in Italy don't talk like they are from the Bronx. But, in this film, they do and that's why it's sooooo funny.

• Oct 12, 2008

she it is my favourite actress

she it is my favourite actress

• Mar 11, 2008

Seemingly odd choice for Goldie Hawn, Italian film with Goldie hooking up with married man on his way to his father's funeral. This rating is for the dubbed Interglobal Video print which shaves 30 mins from the runtime to allow for less plot clarity.

• Jun 05, 2007

woo! got it for 25 cents. totally worth it. oh, and sooo racy!

woo! got it for 25 cents. totally worth it. oh, and sooo racy!

• Oct 08, 2006

I did not really like this movie.

I did not really like this movie.

• Jan 31, 2006