Lucie Aubrac Reviews

• Jul 19, 2010

Très bon film de l' époque des Nazis. Aucun temps mort et les acteurs sont excellents.

• Mar 29, 2008

I do love a good WWII French resistance flick!

I do love a good WWII French resistance flick!

• Mar 12, 2008

I have to say that I'm a bit floored by this fact-based war movie. I'll have to watch this epic a few more times to fully appreciate this Claude Berri effort.

• Mar 10, 2008

Great French film about a true story, on how a history teacher managed to save her husband and help La Resistance to triumph. Shortly after seeing it, I realized she had died one year ago. Life rewards the fearless :)

• Feb 15, 2008

Bouquet is an actress we dont see nearly enough of and Auteil we see all the time but can never get enough of. Whilst its hardly ground breaking stuff, this is a fine film.

• Jan 22, 2008

Une très grande dame qui nous a quittà (C)e en 2007...

Une très grande dame qui nous a quittà (C)e en 2007...

• Dec 13, 2007

The first time I watched this movie I didn't get far in before I became bored. This time I caught it about a half an hour in and quickly became engulfed in the story. While at times it sounds like something an overzealous romance writer would come up with... it was based on the author's real life. Also, I noticed points at which it deviated from what I had read of her book... I did like it overall. Unfortunately, however, the book has one of the strongest openings I have ever read and I was quite disappointed that didn't translate to the film.

• Nov 26, 2007

A great movie about the French Resistance during the WWII and the great role played by Lucie Aubrac (died in 2007). Carole Bouquet is Lucie Aubrac. To be watched!!!

• Nov 13, 2007

Wonderful movie & touching love story based on a true episode occurred during the French Resisitance in WWII...Carole Alt & Daniel Auteil, superb.

• Nov 02, 2007