Lunch Wagon Reviews

• Nov 01, 2015

The best movie featuring Missing Persons.

The best movie featuring Missing Persons.

• Oct 27, 2012

Three lovely young ladies take over a lunch wagon and are an immediate hit with construction workers. Trouble ensues when a stolen diamond is hidden in their mustard jar. I used to prefer dinner but lunch is now my favourite meal of the day.

• Dec 12, 2011

Mindless comedy about some lovelies operating a lunch wagon near a construction site and interfering with a rival lunch wagon. A few mildly amusing diversions but the real drawing card are its Playmate stars and possibly the presence of three Van Pattens in one film.

• Dec 03, 2011

A fairly innocent T&A comedy that if not for a little course language & the fact that we see these girls take their tops off every so often could easily have been rated PG. It's sorta a cash in to the genre (& a forgotten one @ that) but it's not the worst of it's kind. There is a lot of low demand charm to it even if it actually pretty void of laughs. It's one of those spot the Van Patten movies. Too bad it didn't have Timothy Van Patten in it. Even though the sugar boobies are nice this films real highlight is that the alt rock band Missing Persons are it. You should have Mental Hopscotch stuck in your head for days

• Jul 01, 2010

• Dec 28, 2008

It has everything you want, if all you want is a very bad movie.

It has everything you want, if all you want is a very bad movie.

• Feb 26, 2008

Terrible movie, but it features a band called U. S. Drag...later known as Missing Persons. Dale Bozzio rocks!

• Dec 02, 2007

The adventures of three bimbos and their roach coach. Pretty ridiculous, but it is partly redeemed by the music of Missing Persons.