Marooned in Iraq Reviews

• Dec 09, 2016

?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ? ???? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ????. ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???. (An interesting journey that never bores, with just as interesting characters along with spectacular scenery and lots of emotion. This was a movie worth seeing.)

• Jan 01, 2014

this movie which is first movie I watched 2014. it was nice but i didnt devote oneself to this movie cause i didnt understand some issue. however it was nice.

• May 14, 2012

Great Movie and Very Accurate About The Surrounding Events

Great Movie and Very Accurate About The Surrounding Events

• Oct 10, 2011

Comedy and tragedy artfully played out in a country in the midst of bombings. ..

• Nov 01, 2010

Comedy and tragedy artfully played out in a country in the midst of bombings and aircraft gun strafing. The actors portrayed are Kurds living near the borders of Iran and Iraq. The elderly Mirza (musician) and his two sons travel across the border to rescue Mirza's ex-wife (who is still married to him as we find out). He still loves her and will risk everything to find her and keep her from harm. His sons try to talk him out of it but he's adamant. What follows is poignant but shows the courage and culture of a proud people that have learned to accept life as it comes and not to expect more than that!

• Apr 02, 2009

wtf! a man have 7 wives? what religion is he? he marries just to have a son? chemical weapons should be banned worldwide.. any country who still utilize this weapon should be brought to justice.. aargh! I hate all this wars and violence.. above all, I damn hate corrupted politicians..

• Nov 03, 2008

This is definitely a favorite. goofy foreigners

This is definitely a favorite. goofy foreigners

• Jun 28, 2008

It has been a while since I saw a 'five' star film, but this one got it. It reminded me strangely of the film 'Hoop Dreams', simply because I kept trying to decide if this was a documentary or a drama.

• Dec 01, 2007

Interesting and authentic.

Interesting and authentic.

• Nov 17, 2007

Definitely worthy of commendation.

Definitely worthy of commendation.