The Medallion Reviews

• May 18, 2020

A stupid movie that won't even work for the kids.

A stupid movie that won't even work for the kids.

• Nov 17, 2019

Ridiculous and terrible movie, but at least it made me laugh out loud.

Ridiculous and terrible movie, but at least it made me laugh out loud.

• Oct 13, 2019

this would have been an ok movie if not for Lee Evans performance. He is just way too over the top and makes all those scenes he is in ridiculous.

• Apr 14, 2019

Well, nothing but Jackie Chan fight scenes. And Arthur Watson is a really unlaughable character in this movie.

• Nov 08, 2017

By Far Jackie's worst American movie. The super powers And special effects made the whole movie terrible. I rarely Recommend to pass on a movie but this is one of them.

• Jan 03, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jun 28, 2016

Okay Jackie Chan vehicle. Based on the cast, which includes Claire Forlani, Julian Sands, John Rhys-Davies and Lee Evans, you'd think this was an English language production, but it's really a Hong Kong production that happens to be suing a largely English speaking cast. This time Jackie plays a HK police dectictive who is killed in an accident involving an ancient medallion which brings him back to life with new super powers. Sands plays the bad guy after the medallion, and Evans plays the annoying comic relief in the film as Chan's parter, and Forlani plays the love interests (which was kind of cool since you almost never see any mixed race couples in film or television). The action sequences are good, as you would expect in a Jackie Chan film, though they're are not his best or patricianly memorable. The main thing I took away from this film is that I miss seeing Forlani in more films ("Mallrats" made me get a crush on her). Overall, this film is probably only for hardcore Jackie Chan fans.

• Jun 26, 2016

Another useless film that stars, Jackie Chan.

Another useless film that stars, Jackie Chan.

• May 19, 2016

Dumb movie. Not worth watching.

Dumb movie. Not worth watching.

• Apr 07, 2016

Terrible film, couldn't finish it, Lee Evans was just too annoying.

Terrible film, couldn't finish it, Lee Evans was just too annoying.