Men with Brooms Reviews

• Jan 02, 2021

If you're 12 years old and you like fart jokes you will love this movie I promise you.

• Nov 10, 2020

This was my type of movie with style and a lot more but a ton of the jokes missed to me 2.9

• Jul 01, 2020

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! It's so Canadian!

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! It's so Canadian!

• Nov 04, 2019

Formulaic underdog sports movie. It has some quirky Canadian-specific charm, but nothing particularly interesting happens in this film, and it is REALLY hard to get worked up by curling.

• Oct 08, 2019

I've loved this movie ever since I first saw it years ago, and was reminded of it when I saw it again just now. It's Canadian, with a capital Canuck, and for that alone I adore it. (How to define Canadian themes, Canadian ambiance and pacing, Canadian sense of wry, surrealistic japery mixed with deep and kind empathy? I can't. But I know it when I see it.) All the actors are very good and sometimes more than very good (Molly Parker and Peter Outerbridge especially) and Gross's direction is deft and remarkably light. There are a couple of gags that fall flat in 2019; other than that, this is a tiny bit of brilliance.

• Jun 12, 2016

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by this movie. The only actors name that I recognized was Leslie Neilsen and I recognized the debt collector but didn't know his name, however this movie was really enjoyable! It ends up dragging you into it and also taught me things about curling that I didn't know. Overall, I would and will recommend to others that this movie is worth watching and one that I would watch again.

• May 22, 2016

Fairly horrible. Had to stop watching 1/3 of the way through. Extremely boring.

Fairly horrible. Had to stop watching 1/3 of the way through. Extremely boring.

• Feb 13, 2016

Not a very big part for Leslie Nielsen bud glad he joins the rest of an oke cast . Curling may not be the very most atractive sport but they make it entertaining to watch . Nice one ! SOMDVD

• Jan 09, 2016

Rare sport shot in a movie. Funny moments.

Rare sport shot in a movie. Funny moments.

• Sep 06, 2015

a good, funny Canadian film showing that in strange unique ways life can work out. The use of curling (an odd choice if outside of Canada) is a smart and interesting choice that proves to payoff