Mercy Reviews

• Jul 11, 2017

Good acting, good story and sexy

Good acting, good story and sexy

• Feb 13, 2012

This movie contains a lot of sex just for the sake of sex, and that's not of interest to me at all, so I couldn't entirely enjoy it. But besides that, there is a pretty decent mystery, although it's a bit too slow-moving to be really fantastic. This isn't a bad movie, just not one you should watch in mixed company.

• Feb 17, 2011

Not one for the kiddies. Definitely "R" rated. I liked it because I could not figure it out.

• Oct 03, 2010

An erotic murder mystery movie that leads the investigators into an underground women's sex club. Wilson plays a seductive member of the club and with Barkin do well at upping the suspense. Entertaining, not diabolical by any means. A good film to see.

• Jul 16, 2010

This is an odd movie... but I would recommend it if you are too squeamish about lesbians and cross dressers!

• Feb 01, 2010

interesting thriller.

interesting thriller.

• Dec 25, 2009

long drawn out... but will leave u guessing who done it... not to bad a movie just way to long could have been shorter and some stuff left out.

• Aug 29, 2009

film qui m'intriguait depuis environ 10 ans, difficile à trouver en dvd. je l'ai acheté à 2 dollars à lévis à côté de mon cégep EN VHS. Le film est bon malgré quelques longueurs et je m'attendais à voir plus. Le film est 18 ans et plus mais y a pas tant de violence que ça. Problablement que le thème sado-maso donne un visa plus élevé mais en tk c'était ok mais g été légèrement déçu...

• Jun 12, 2008

Not that good, but fantastic eye-candy.

Not that good, but fantastic eye-candy.

• Apr 08, 2008

Wow! This might very well be the trashiest film I have ever seen! One star for Ellen Barkin ALMOST having sex with a woman, but minus half a star for having sex with ...eww... Stephen Baldwin instead.