Miracle at St. Anna Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

Loved it.. and as usual Spike Lee has an amazing score

Loved it.. and as usual Spike Lee has an amazing score

• Sep 07, 2019

I thought the movie was very good and the story was interesting. Not sure I understand it, there is something about it. I do not think they got the story across they wanted or I just don't get it. I thought the characters were good. The men in the Buffalo Squadron were great characters.

• Dec 19, 2018

Great Job man! Cool Editing, I felt like I was in the game! Happy to find on boxxy software

• Dec 01, 2018

This overly long Spike Lee film is badly acted, unevenly edited, and boring.

This overly long Spike Lee film is badly acted, unevenly edited, and boring.

• Jul 09, 2018

Not sure what is the point of the story. It is strange and complex. Germans are the top bad but few characters are all bad or all good. There are resistants, italian town with a lovely one, boy rescued, and plenty of murders, and one massacre. Some of it rings true but a lot of the story seems off, like a strange dream.

• Dec 29, 2016

This movie was alright. Very inspirational at the end. Good plot.

This movie was alright. Very inspirational at the end. Good plot.

• Dec 20, 2016

Miracle at St. Anna n'est clairement pas le meilleur film de Spike Lee, loin de là. Ses 2h40 en font une affaire un peu inégale, parfois trop longue, avec l'habituel trop plein d'idées qui caractérise son oeuvre depuis bien longtemps. Cependant, lorsque Miracle at St. Anna vise juste, il le fait particulièrement bien, avec des images de guerre qui sont certes moins spectaculaire que le commun du genre mais parfois beaucoup plus dérangeantes, un ensemble cast stellaire (Omar Benson Miller & Pierfrancesco Favino sont remarquables), des rebondissements clairement inattendus et une volonté de casser les codes du films d'action. Alors, comme pour Bamboozled, on pardonne aisément les longueurs devant un film aussi radical.

• Apr 26, 2016

Lee's war pic is long and could've easily shaved an hour of running time while not disturbing the movies core narrative. Its lack of star power underwhelms.

• Jan 31, 2016

Decent movie but I hate Spike Lee and his race baiting ways so I dropped it a star.

• Oct 13, 2015

An obvious drama that's coated from head to toe with sugary taste that's near diabetes inducing. Miracle at St. Anna is too long and fails to reach the heart.