Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol Reviews

September 25, 2017
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol: Movie Review.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol in an epic entertaining fun movie with strong action and thriller elements.Ghost Protocol is an Amazing Action Thriller Film and a very strong addition to Mission Impossible film series. Epic Breathtaking Visuals, Awesome Jaw Dropping Action Sequences, Astonishing Stylish Visual Tone and solid performances by the cast. Tom Cruise is superb along with Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg. Main villain character was little bit undeveloped and feels underwhelming, otherwise a total fun film.I watched Ghost Protocol in Cinemas and had a great time. Definitely one of my most favourite film in Mission Impossible Series.

(Please Note: That This Review represent only my professional point of view and my personal honest opinion about the film, and does not represent others. Thank You).
½ September 18, 2017
E' raro per una serie cinematografica trovare un film cosė ben fatto dopo 3 capitoli che lo precedono: Mission Impossible - Protocollo Fantasma č stato una vera e propria sorpresa, un gran bel film d'azione. Rispetto ai film precedenti c'č stato un miglioramento sotto molti aspetti: una trama pių snella e asciutta, un ritmo narrativo frenetico e scene d'azione semplicemente incredibili. Sono proprio quest'ultime a stupire e coinvolgere maggiormente, dirette e coreografate con uno stile fresco e moderno. Se prima il franchise era monotono e ripetitivo, di certo questo capitolo porta una vera e propria ventata di aria fresca alla serie.
½ August 30, 2017
A movie that seemed totally unwarranted somehow was made into one of the best action movies of the past decade. It's not a dark and gritty film. It's a fun film with great characters who share great chemistry with each other while also not being campy and allowing the viewer to take the espionage plot seriously. It also contains one of the best action sequences put to film.
½ August 3, 2017
Not as good as the last three in my opinion, but still a great sequel.
June 28, 2017
The best in the franchise to this date. I had a total blast watching this movie. It's so much fun with great characters that have great chemistry. Tom Cruise is a force of nature in the action movie genre and is definitely going to be around for a long time. I think evey action sequence is so well thought out and is a bunch of fun. It's a fantastic action picture that I feel is truly impossible to not enjoy.
June 27, 2017
A good action movie that had a smooth flow and a good action pace. Action, suspense and good humor (Simon Pegg!).

You don't need to watch the previous installments in order to understand the plot. A good film that'll leave you excited!
June 21, 2017
Slick, fast-paced and full of jaw-dropping stunts, the fourth Mission: Impossible is a high point for action movies and the franchise.
June 18, 2017
A definitive spy thriller that is unpredictable and full of surprises, Ethan's fourth mission really delves into its plot and characters. Always leaving us wanting more, Ghost Protocol is truly superior to its predecessors in almost every way. In the end it is a truly gripping film that leaves you thinking to yourself, no wonder this series is only now at the top of its game.
½ June 16, 2017
A wonderful reinvention of a franchise that finally shows the impossible.
June 9, 2017
Being the 4th MI film you go in expecting a long waited slip up with the franchise, but with a fantastic script, visually stunning scenes and a smart story line you can't help get the sense this franchise will continue with hits for a long time to come.
June 3, 2017
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is arguably the best of the bunch. Tom Cruise once again shines in the role of Ethan Hunt whilst Paula Patton, Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner shine as Ethan's teammates/friends as each member of the team is compelling and given their time to shine in the spotlight. The set pieces are absolutely amazing, every time we get to one of those particular sequences, I feel pumped up. They're thrilling, tense and help you care more for these characters. That one part in the film where Ethan climbs the Burj Khalifa is one of the best scenes in the Mission: Impossible movies almost reminiscent of the vault scene from the first film but capable of standing on its own. And all this under the direction of Brad Bird. His transition from animation to live-action works whilst still showing off his gifts as a director...although he did seem to have slightly gone on autopilot when he did Tomorrowland. A guilty pleasure of mine but it'll never match up to The Iron Giant, The Incredibles, Ratatouille or this film. Anyway, back to the review for MI4. This film is pretty much a thrill ride from start to finish and manages to truly breathe new life into the hit movie franchise loosely based off of a TV show from the 1960's.
May 31, 2017
Decent spectacle and storytelling make Ghost Protocol a fun addition to the MI series.
May 2, 2017
Arguably the best in the Franchise, Ghost Protocol features one of Tom Cruise's best acting performances combined with one of the best scenes in the last decade - scaling the Burj Khalifa.
May 1, 2017
Grade - A
My personal favourite in the franchise, 'Ghost Protocol' wins me over with that stunning scene on the Burj Khalifa alone.
April 20, 2017
Expendable high end action, done proper and well. Mission Impossible series are comparable to James Bond, just minus the "stylism". In terms of budget and production costs, it really pays off in gripping action stunts.
April 16, 2017
Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Ving Raymes, and Simon Peg make the perfect spy team! These movies keep getting better, not including the second one. The eventual passing of the torch to Renner in the future is evident. The stunts keep getting crazier and better and keeps the audience wanting more and more. I can't wait for what this franchise has waiting for me next.
April 1, 2017
bit of a cheesy start but an easy 4 and as good as the very first.
March 23, 2017
Exciting and enjoyable as the other MI movies.
½ March 6, 2017
Five years after the third film we once again get a different director and with that a different style and for me this is slightly better than the third film though not a total triumph over that entry in the series since I feel the main villain is weak and not all that memorable but besides that this is an excellent action film. Tom Cruise is at his best, the supporting cast (especially those on his team) are solid, I love the action since it mixes real stunts and CGI perfectly, the score is solid, I like the plot, the script balances wit and seriousness really well and I like the pacing.
March 5, 2017