Mission to Mars Reviews

• Oct 24, 2019

I do not know why, but this movie is among a select few, which i can watch anytime. Been doing it every half year or so.

• Sep 13, 2019

Great, entertaining movie, does Art Clarke justice

Great, entertaining movie, does Art Clarke justice

• Jun 17, 2019

I dont even want to finish the movie. Im going to finish it but I really dont want to. Bad acting and brian depalma should be embarrassed.

• Nov 20, 2018

Mission to Mars was savagely ripped apart by the critics but it isn't a bad movie by any means. Sure it isn't 2001 A space Odyssey but I feel it is unfairly criticized. Maybe the extreme direction the film takes in the second half is to blame, or maybe the fact that it had 3 different writers which is never good news. Regardless of other's opinion you should check this out yourself. If you like science fiction movies, NASA or Mars you'll probably think this is an alright film.

• Aug 15, 2018

Wether you are mildly enamored with a couple of the set pieces in the film, or intrigued by the last ten minutes leading up to the big reveal at the end it should be self-evident that this so called Mission to Mars should really be called "What the Heck did I just Watch!" My grade for the film: a C- if it's even worthy of such high esteem and praise

• Jun 20, 2018

• Apr 18, 2018

Total stinker of a movie with very few redeeming qualities. If you liked "Interstellar", "Gravity", "The Martian", or any other quality space movie, you'll hate this one. They totally cheaped out on it....starting from the cheesy music and continuing until the very end with low budget CGI.

• Jan 13, 2018

Wasn't the greatest flick but I enjoyed it

Wasn't the greatest flick but I enjoyed it

• Oct 24, 2017

At times, the camera floats with grace-while all else, from plot to performance, crashes and sinks abysmally.

• Sep 25, 2017

Bad story, awful acting and a costume design that's only outdone by Gary Sinese's haircut. This mission should have been scrubbed. Why is this still on TV?