Mr. Fix It Reviews

just an average rom-com

just an average rom-com

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Nov 22, 2014

Extremely hard one to rate and review. It is absolute poo, do not get me wrong. The story barely makes sense, the acting is hammy and the drawn out go carting scene is excruciating, I nearly switched this off right there - I felt like I was watching the Disney channel. However. I did find I couldn't quite write it off and I did want to see the ending. David Boreanaz does hold this up somewhat (and I am not, and never was, a rabid fan). Even though logically, I know this is atrocious, I do see myself watching this again at some point. Sadly.

• Feb 18, 2014

Player gets played...

Player gets played...

• May 28, 2013

hard to keep your attention

hard to keep your attention

• Apr 06, 2013

David Boreanz gives it his all in this 2006 film he is happy and so cheery all the way through he makes it fun. The plot is the same plot outline as the 2008 My Best Friend's Girl with Dane Cook and Goldie Hawn amazing to see the same plot done in different locations but it is a much more kind of innocent and childish version eg. the sex scene is far fetched as they both keep their clothes on and make huge facial expressions but its just odd. The racing the kids in the gocart again childish and a lot of the jokes are lame. The deep and meaningful moments don't always work. Its a lot of fun though as David is always a delight to watch and the mambo dance scene is hot. I love watching David act hence the extra star.

• Mar 20, 2013

I love this movie is one of the best comedies I've ever seen. the story is similar to hitch with Will Smith. but I think its better.

• Oct 03, 2012

It's been done is far far better ways.

It's been done is far far better ways.

• Jul 29, 2012

Not good... but I love David B.

Not good... but I love David B.

• Jun 07, 2012

Pretty awful... I'm not sure how I made it to the end.

Pretty awful... I'm not sure how I made it to the end.

• Mar 09, 2012