Mr. Mike's Mondo Video Reviews

• Oct 22, 2016

Raunchy and fucking weird.

Raunchy and fucking weird.

• Apr 25, 2013

Mr. Mike's Mondo Video. One of the worst things I've ever seen. Barely even a movie. If I could give it zero stars, I would. 0.5 out of 10

• Aug 17, 2012

In the days of television in the 1970's, there were two kings of subversive comedy hitting the airwaves. In the UK there was Monty Python's Flying Circus (among others), and in the states there was Saturday Night Live. Mr. Mike's Mondo Video seems like a combination of both, using the style of Flying Circus with the comedy of SNL. It doesn't really quite work though, mainly because it's just simply not that funny. Don't get me wrong though. I did genuinely laugh in a couple of spots, but not enough to say that I enjoyed it that much. It's definitely a show that's probably best watched under the influence because sober it's just a mess of mostly unfunny material with a very weird wrap-around context that doesn't ever really make any sense. It's worth a look though, mainly to see several SNL veterans, some comic actors, celebrities, and even a "performance" from Sid Vicious. Other than that, you probably won't get much out of it at all.

• Oct 17, 2011

An underrated and forgotten classic of mondo weirdo tv movies.

An underrated and forgotten classic of mondo weirdo tv movies.

• Jan 11, 2011

A lot more wierd than funny and sometimes the skids are too long but it is original.

• Jul 23, 2010

Not good or bad..just weird.

Not good or bad..just weird.

• Mar 30, 2010

Had a few moments, but otherwise was dumb, just like Mr. Mike. Always hated him on SNL.

• Apr 12, 2009

Sometimes funny, always strange, and if you've seen any of the MONDO CANE movies, you're in a better position to enjoy this weird-ass parody.