Mr. Wrong - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Wrong Reviews

½ April 5, 2019
Mr. Wrong was a pretty bad movie. There was so many scenes that got really weird and I was just not too impressed. This is the one where Ellen degeneres gets fooled and sabotaged by Bill Pullman's character. There was a couple sex humor in it and crude language. Ever since the film came out in 1996 it was a total box office bomb which means it is one of the most hated movies ever. Most of the humor that they put in the movie the film got a PG-13 rating. After watching this for the first time of it was rated now it would definitely be R. One of the worst comedies ever made. Mr. wrong, and Spy hard are really bad rotten comedies.
June 5, 2018
I know this is an old movie, but my opinion of it hasn't changed. Bad movie. Was not the rom com I expected. I love rom coms and am well versed in the formula-dowdy girl gets the cute guy, etc.

If that is the kind of movie it was supposed to be it failed miserably.
I don't want to give the ending away, but the movie should have been called-I'm just not into men.
Mark H.
½ November 30, 2017
Mr. Wrong, like a few other choice movies I've reviewed, is much better than most people think, but it requires you to suspend your cynicism for the entire movie. To be fair, this isn't a great movie. However, Ellen is funny and feels either miscast or just awkward, which is endearing. Her wit and sarcasm are worth watching. Better still is Bill Pullman. His character is obnoxious, sincere, absurd, stupid, enthusiastic, determined and disturbed. The scenes at his mother's house are hilarious too. This is a goofy, ill-conceived movie with a plot that runs out of gas by the time Bill Pullman kidnaps Ellen. Still, it's funny if you love Ellen, funnier if you enjoy Bill Pullman, and is probably the BEST movie ever to get a single digit Rotten Tomato score. So there's that.
June 6, 2017
This looks good and plus Ellen is a great actress
August 25, 2016
Mr Wrong, obviously since she doesn't even like men...
½ July 25, 2016
Nobody was funny in this movie. This movie is torture. I hate that song the guy kept singing now.
½ April 16, 2016
No Stars! Terrible movie!
½ May 1, 2015
We would soon come to find out just how wrong but this farce of a comedy should have given us an idea.
January 12, 2015
Stupid Bill Pullman, she's Gay!
January 12, 2015
Stupid Bill Pullman, she's Gay!
September 14, 2014
Absolutely love this movie! It's a staple. Very entertaining. Extremely underrated!
½ August 16, 2014
(First viewing - In my early twenties)
April 16, 2014
What starts out as merely boring and forgettable ends up becoming boring, forgettable and all kinds of terrible.
½ December 10, 2013
"Aivot narikkaan" -leffa, Hauska, mutta loppua kohden meni koko touhu jo vähän yli hilseen... ;) (Suom. Se ainoa väärä)
July 28, 2013
VERY FUNNY I LOVED THIS MOVIE IT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD
June 19, 2013
A very wow movie, Bill Pullman was very annoying in this movie, but still a funny movie, Ellen on the other hand, was an amazing actress in this movie BTW, love her in Finding Nemo and can't wait to her to be on Finding Dory, I'm totally watching that!! <3 :D ;) :)
April 9, 2013
I thought it was funn.
January 3, 2013
This has always been a favorite guilty-pleasure movie of mine. I think it's a fabulous movie and I could watch it over and over again. :)
December 15, 2012
If you like to laugh watch this movie!!! Forget what the critics say about it. It's hilarious!!!!!
½ November 25, 2012