Mr. Wrong - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Wrong Reviews

August 25, 2016
Mr Wrong, obviously since she doesn't even like men...
½ July 25, 2016
Nobody was funny in this movie. This movie is torture. I hate that song the guy kept singing now.
½ April 16, 2016
No Stars! Terrible movie!
½ May 1, 2015
We would soon come to find out just how wrong but this farce of a comedy should have given us an idea.
January 12, 2015
Stupid Bill Pullman, she's Gay!
January 12, 2015
Stupid Bill Pullman, she's Gay!
September 14, 2014
Absolutely love this movie! It's a staple. Very entertaining. Extremely underrated!
½ August 16, 2014
(First viewing - In my early twenties)
April 16, 2014
What starts out as merely boring and forgettable ends up becoming boring, forgettable and all kinds of terrible.
½ December 10, 2013
"Aivot narikkaan" -leffa, Hauska, mutta loppua kohden meni koko touhu jo vähän yli hilseen... ;) (Suom. Se ainoa väärä)
July 28, 2013
VERY FUNNY I LOVED THIS MOVIE IT REALLY MADE ME LAUGH REALLY HARD
June 19, 2013
A very wow movie, Bill Pullman was very annoying in this movie, but still a funny movie, Ellen on the other hand, was an amazing actress in this movie BTW, love her in Finding Nemo and can't wait to her to be on Finding Dory, I'm totally watching that!! <3 :D ;) :)
April 9, 2013
I thought it was funn.
January 3, 2013
This has always been a favorite guilty-pleasure movie of mine. I think it's a fabulous movie and I could watch it over and over again. :)
December 15, 2012
If you like to laugh watch this movie!!! Forget what the critics say about it. It's hilarious!!!!!
½ November 25, 2012
I remember a chainsaw...maybe
½ October 31, 2012
This whole movie is wrong. It should be "Mrs. Wrong". Come on, did anyone buy Ellen in love with a man?
October 4, 2012
Ellen just cracks me up in this. She rocks.
September 25, 2012
This is a funny movie, despite the negative reviews. It's entertaining and has quite a few twists and turns. Ellen Degeneres and Bill Pullman have chemistry, believe it or not.
August 8, 2012
OHHH!!!! I LAUGHT MY ASS OFF!!!IT WAS SO FUNNY IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.JEJEJE